• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Pokemon Hurt and Heal v.5! Revive to ETERNALLY!!!

A word from the moderators
  • Snowy

When I shine, Darkness fades.
    Reaction score
    Hey folks,

Just a quick reminder that this game is hurt AND heal. Please remember to take both actions when you make a post.

Thank you,
    The Fun and Games team

PSA: F&G is a drama free section
  • Maniacal Engineer

Mischievous Entity
    Reaction score
    This thread has been temporarily locked, as I have become aware of some...heated discussions occurring here recently.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but, as myself and the forum staff look into this matter, I would like to remind everyone here that this is only a game.
    Specifically, this is a game pertaining to the very subjective opinions of the players. Everyone here loves Pokemon, and, with so many different Pokemon, people's tastes in their favorite, and least favorite, Pokemon will be different.

Assumptions of malice, or any sort of accusations of cheating or "underhanded tactics" are all extremely poor sportsmanship, and undermine the drama-free and more laid back attitude that this section is supposed to have.
    There are proper locations to debate the merits of your favorite, and least favorite, Pokemon, albeit in a respectful and rule abiding manner, but that's not here.