• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

pokemon I have breeded a ton of and some random eggs! also i am a breeder

Pheonixwing

Reaction score
so i am making this a breeding service kind of thing. also i will breed some pokemon for free. however if you are like "i will take 7 skit ties, all straters from all generations, a cheruby, 4 burmies, etc." i wont do that for free.

FORGOT TO ADD BUT ALSO ITEMS
Ok so mainly I am a breeder and I have a ton of egg lying around. Well Iam giving away random eggs. Also I am givin aways some other pokemon I have a ton of.

I UPTADE THINGS TO SO CHECK AGAIN EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE
I am giving away:
Eevee
Feebass
Bidoof
Starly
Chinchar
Turtwig
Piplup
Eevee
Happily
Mime jr.
Ponyta
Azurill
Staryu
Livdisk
Wingull
Shrimish
Marill
Lorad
Ghastly
Cubone
Whooper
Murkrow
Eeavile
Ralts
Wynuat
Hoppip

Items:
Honey
Premier ball
Any mail
ONE or TWO rare candy for each person for a while
One of the inscences
Also please tag me as we'll so I can know and reply faster

Wants:
I am looking for flawless non-shiny pokemon, Events,
ALSO I CLONE SO CHECK out my cloning service

Last edited:
Re: Giving away pokemon I have breeder a ton of and some random eggs!

@Pheonixwing, I'll take a Chmichar, Turtwig and Feebas. But, If you are randomly giving them away I'll take 3 eggs!

@Pheonixwing; May I have, Female: Turtwig, Chimchar, Starly, Eevee and Feebas. Male: Bidoof, Starly. Also if you have random eggs I will take one. Items: You don't have to but you can if you want to.

@jeremyboy; and @Icee071399;
I can get them. Also I can't you some items. If I have to clone them or I have to do a little more irk ATM t get them you can give me something. You never have to though. Of course oth the pokemon. Also I am a breeder and I am sure I can get them to you. Also I can catch them to.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'd like:

Starly
Happiny
Mime Jr
Azurill
Shroomish
Lotad
Weavile
Wooper
Marill
Murkrow
Gastly
Cubone
Hoppip

When can you trade?

sorry. since you didnt tag me i didnt know you posted. but i dont know when i can. if we both get on themn maybe. during the weekend it is easiest usually

@Pheonixwing; May I have the Sinnoh starters please?

Sure i have all the starters. also i am just asking but do you have any flawless non-shiny pokemon? if not itsok

Re: Giving away pokemon I have breeded a ton of and some random eggs! also i am a bre

@Pheonixwing; could i have any and all gen 1 starters you may have? if not then gen 3 could work as well. thanks.

Re: Giving away pokemon I have breeded a ton of and some random eggs! also i am a bre

ok wait this is really getting confusing. been really busy. sre. but not now. dont have my ds

Hopefully this isn't too weird a request. I haven't started in on "White 2" yet, but I want to run through Unova with an alternate Starter. I'd therefore be trading as soon as I possibly could and therefore wouldn't have anything to offer aside from whatever shows up before the first gym. But if that isn't an issue, is there anyway you could trade me a Turtwig egg? I don't give a hoot about natures and he doesn't need to have any specific egg moves (though Earth Power would be awesome).

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom