• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Icons

Bulbusaur

Reaction score
Hello,
Does anyone know who made the Pokémon images used on the website, next to the Pokémons name?
Would I be able to use them for a personal art project?

I'd love to ask.
I've been searching the internet for the Pokémon icons.
Preferably, I would use the Generation I (Pokémon Red & Blue) in game icons. But I don't seem to find them.

The ones used here are more modern, but lovely as well.

If you think you can help me, please contact me, thanks

You can find all the images on the archives wiki at Bulbagarden Archives
I believe the images you're talking about are the menu sprites. You can find all the Generation I menu sprites here.

If you click through to the individual pages of the images, they'll tell you their source, and give you information on how we're using them. Bulbagarden and the Bulbapedia do not claim any ownership over images taken from the games.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom