• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon in Spore

Sketch

Vintage
Reaction score
So, how many of us are making Pokemon in Spore? I finally got it to work and my first creation was of course:

Ambipom-1.jpg

Ambipom~!

Of course, they can't look exactly like the real thing...but it's close enough. :p

Any others?

500001432970.jpg

Now that I've played around with it, I find this one to be much better.

That psyduck copy is one of the best pokémon imitations I have seen to date. Kudos and mad props for that one!

psyduck looks best and if thats supposed to be mewtwo,its close. I gotta see what I can do in spore too

Look up Infoan. He makes some of the best Pokemon.

I have yet to download the real game and only have the demo creature creator, but...

CRE_Wailord-06b5fe48_sml.jpg

Isn't it cute? ^_^

I found a really good Venusaur copy on the spore site. I downloaded it but I
don't know how to put it in the game.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom