• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Journey: Kanto *Discussion*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Well there was a foursome and Raine, Ciel and Elliot were in a group but I don't know what happened....

Hmm.... How to this. maybe we could divide into groups based on activity level.

Would it be a good idea to divide them up based on goals? I mean... they should all want to go the same direction right? Though I guess Kanto is fairly linear.

While I think that is a good idea, I think we should keep in mind what is actually going on in the RP.

I see it like this,

Nathan
Logan
Patrice
Justin

Eliot
Ciel
Raine

and then the rest can be decided based on who is still at the Lab and what not. And I agree, goals should be kept in mind. While I think the majority of people want to be trainers I think some of you want to be coordinators and what not. That should play a factor.

I think Ciel will probably go on to be a cordinator so that could problematic. So its probably better if he tags along with another cordinator.

Ok, well that would work. We just need to figure out someone who is going to be a coordinator.

I guess i could take one for the team and have Ciel be a Gym Trainer instead.

I will stick with the Cordinator and its up to Kona-Chan to decide if he wants to. If he doesn't then i will go with gym battles.

In the anime coordinators managed to stick around with gym trainers just fine. :3 I'm sure you can still be a coordinator regardless of who you go with.

Yeah it should be fine. Coordinators still need to train their Pokemon and that includes battling.

I'm having trouble keeping up with the RP. If it doesn't slow down, I may have to drop out. I don't get home from school until 5, due to play rehearsals, and I don't have the time to come home, read five pages, do homework, study, and get a couple posts in. We'll see how it goes, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom