• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Journey: Kanto *Start-Up*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Do please, get off my leg. I find this rather uncomfortable." Ciel asked Eliot. "Wurmple." Ciel called. "WURMPLE!" Wurmple cried as he jabbed Eliot in the back with the barbs on his tail. (Not hard enough to draw blood. Just hard enough to cause pain.) "Anyway. Now that i think about it. Im not sure if i should take the Gym Challenge or become a cordinator."

Ciel gets annoyed to the point of fury which is even worse then when he scolded Zorua. Ciel then closed his umbrella and hit Elliot over the head. "You Blithering Idiot! Don't be so! So! So! Ecstatic and clingy! You can tag along but give me some SPACE! Or so help You will see and feel things much worse then what your witnessing now!" Ciel yelled with the rage of a Hydreigon.

OOC: The groups can split up. Especially if some people decide to become coordinators or something. If everyone wants, I can make a discussion thread so we can decide groups if you want.

OOC :: Not possibly as slow as me, though! Most of you are already leavin'. XD

OOC: Let it flow. Eliot asked Dale to join his group. Let Eliot join, don't. I haven't even had Eliot ask.

"B-But...We're a team! Homies!" Eliot asks, huge tears running down his face.

"You never listenin to me! Calling me into a group without even asking me first! Saying were a team! Your practacally feeding words into my mouth and making my desictions for me! You are like an infant hanging on my apron strings trying to suport your self! So give me some space and try not to be so clingy and you can travel with me! Got it!" Ciel yelled.

Nathan had gotten quite annoyed that another person had decided to join their group, bringing the total to 6. He then saw however that Eliot was holding on the Ciel's leg, preventing him from moving. "Uhh, while you two figure that out, we're just gonna keep going, see ya later!" Nathan said hurridly as he gestured to the other 3 trainers around him, Patrice, Logan and, Justin to keep walking with him. Turtwig laughed in satisfaction of his prank, but then wet to make sure that Squirtle was ok, "Turtwig! turt" (Sorry, I couldn't resist! Are you alright?)

Justin hurriedly followed Nathan "Yeah! Catch ya later, dudes!" he said rushing off with Nathan, sighing in relief.

Ty finally seemed comfortable now that he was away from that Zorua. The fox-like Pokemon's fangs and almost prankster like nature had really frightened him.

Logan picked up the pace to catch up with Nathan. He felt bad about ditching Ciel and Eliot but he knew he had to keep going. He gestured for Totodile to follow which he did.

"Great, they left me. Oh well. I could see in there eyes Zorua and I made them uncomfortable. Best be on my way." Ciel said as head toward Viridian City. "Its your choice if you wanna tag along but just so you know. If you do choose follow me you will be subjected to many Contests." Ciel told Eliot before walking away.

"No." Eliot says, drying his eyes. "If you want to travel with someone else, you must follow me. Just a few seconds ago you hit me with an umbrella and I did not enjoy it! Now, I need to go back and get Raine, You should come with or wait if you want a traveling companion."

OOC: Eliot's going back to the lab. He's journeying with Raine and maybe Ciel if the latter decides to be nicer. You could join them.

"Hey, Raine, you ready to go?" Eliot asks, entering the lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom