• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Journey: Kanto *Start-Up*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"So, Viridian City is just down this road. We should be there in like 5 minutes." Logan told his group. "Viridian City is a pretty cool place. I go there all the time to visit the shops or get some dinner. Route 1 is fairly short so it usually doesn't take long to get their on foot. There is a gym there too."

"Sweet! Sounds like fun! We should probably check it out then!" Justin said as they walked down the short route. "Ya hear that, buddy! A gym!" he said to Ty

Ty gave a bit of a nervous smile. He had never battled before and was afraid of getting hurt badly "C-Cyndaaa..." (I-I don't know really...) he muttered. Suddenly he felt something knock him off Justin's shoulder, sending him crashing to the ground "QUIIILL!!!" (WAAAHH!!) he cried out

"Wha-?" Raine sighed with relief. "I thought you left. Yeah, let's go." She gladly took the Pokemon from Professor Oak. "Also, if it's not too much trouble, Professor, could I have a Pokedex?"

"Fine." Jack said, taking out the stolen Pokemon. "Prepare for battle!" he called, sending the Pokemon out. In a flash of bright, red light, a Snivy appeared. "Snivy, eh?"

"I would never leave a beautiful woman behind." Eliot says. He takes her hand and rushes off, nearly dragging her. "Come! We left Ciel in the woods! We must not keep him waiting!"

Ciel gets bored waiting for Eliot and Raine he decides to go exploring off the main road where he found a small pond."Hmm..." Ciel hummed as he stared into the pond when a somthing made a splash. Ciel turned around and saw jumping blue pokemon with a spiral on its stomach. The Pokemon smiled happily before staring Zorua in the eyes. Its eyes then glowed a peculiar pink color. Zorua then yawned and fell asleep. "What?" Ciel said a little confused. Ciel took out his pokedex and scanned the Pokemon. Poliwag, The Tadpole Pokemon. Because it is inept at walking on its newly grown legs, it always swims around in water. This Pokemon knows the moves, Bubble Beam, Ice Beam, Hypnosis. Ciel then looks up the move hypnosis in his Poke'dex. "Crap! That moves puts Pokemon to sleep!" He turns to Zorua and yells "Wake up!" But Zorua is continues to sleep.

Raine just sighs as Eliot pulls her along. "Of course. Just leave the blind girl." she murmurs.

<Snivy. Isn't this perfect,> Oshawott remarked dryly, lowering himself into a battle stance. Behind him, Soren was taking out a Pokedex to scan both Pokemon, a tinny voice a small amount of useless trivia on the two Pokemon, which basically surmounted to 'Snivy and Oshawott, they're generally given away to beginner trainers in the Unova Region'. After that, it listed of Oshawott's moves. "Tackle, Tail Whip, and Water Pulse."

Soren's eyes widened briefly in surprise. "You know Water Pulse? That's pretty awesome! So are you ready, kid?" He asked his opponent, "Let's give this a go, Oshawott, use Water Pulse on Snivy!"

<A Water move!?> Oshawott grumbled under his breath, not liking the idea. Nevertheless, he was trained to take orders. He began forming forming a sphere of glowing water between his paws. <Ready or not!> He shouted as he chucked the ball towards Snivy's head.

"You are blind?" Eliot asks, raising an eyebrow, though he continues running, right up until he's almost at Ciel, at which point he trips.
"Hey Ciel." He says, as the Pikachu he had tripped on waddles over to him.
"Pikatoom." It says. It looked odd.

Raine's face reddened. "Um.....so why did we stop?" She hardly noticed the fall from her embarrassment.

"Ty! Are you ok-huh!?" Justin said, rushing over to the Cyndaquil "What the!?"

Ty was pinned to the ground, squirming. He was being held down by a giggling blue and black lion cub like Pokemon who seemed to only want to play, though really rough housing. "Quiiill!" (Hey let me go!!) he whined. Panicking, he blasted the Pokemon with several fiery embers, knocking him off.

"Uhh what is that?" Nathan saod, looking at the Pokemon that was attempting to play with Justin's Cyndaquil. Turtwig walked back over to see what the commotion was about. "Twig?"

"Guess I have no choice. Go Wurmple!" Ciel called as he tossed a Poke'ball which sent out Wurmple. "Wurmple. (Why me?)" "Let see here." Ciel says as he scans Wurmple with his Poke'dex. Wurmple, The Worm Pokemon. It lives amidst tall grass and in forests. When attacked, it resists by pointing its venomous spikes at the foe. This pokemon knows the following moves. Tackle, String Shot, Poison Sting. "Okay Wurmple! Use Tackle!" Ciel ordered. Wurmple then attempted to ram Poliwag but it avoided it easily. It then used Bubble Beam sending a barrage of Bubbles at Wurmple. Without thinking Ciel Ordered. "Poison Sting Wurmple!" Wurmple then sent a barrage of needles which popped the bubbles and hit Poliwag. "POLIWAG! (Ouch! That hurt! I just wanted to play!)" Poliwag then prepared to use Hypnosis. An idea occured to Ciel. "Wurmple! Use string shot and aim at its eyes." Wurmple then shot a stream of silk at Poliwag which splattered in its eyes keeping it from seeing and using Hypnosis. "Wurmple use Tackle." Ciel ordered. Wurmple then attacked with a full body tackle which hit dead on. "Go Poke'ball!" Ciel called as he tossed Poke'ball which hit Poliwag and sealed it inside. It shook a few times before sealing. Ciel grabbed the Poke'ball and then back to Wurmple and gave him a big hug. "You did great Wurmple!" Ciel cheered. "Wurmple! (Thank you, i feel so happy i could... I could... I could...)" Wurmple then began to glow a white color and its shape changed. There was a flash of light and a grey pokemon covered in spikes layed there infront of Ciel. "Lets see here." Ciel said as he scanned the grey pokemon. Silcoon, The Cocoon Pokemon. It prepares for evolution using the energy it stored while it was a Wurmple. It keeps watch over the surroundings with its two eyes. "Well Silcoon you deserve a good rest." Ciel said as he returned Silcoon to his Pokeball just as Zorua finally awoke.

OOC: I figured that Wurmple's evolution would be okay considered that Wurmple evolves really early.

OOC: That does make sense. I'm ok with it.

Logan freaked and didn't know if it was friendly or not. "Wha-what is that?" He wondered as Amusei ran over to Ty, "Totodile, toto?" (Hey, are you ok?)

OOC: Wait what happened to Ty?

Squirtle, who was in the process of plotting revenge on Turtwig, noticed Ty. He quickly ran over to see if he was okay.

Snivy was hit by the water pulse, and skidded backwards on the lab's marble floors. "Vine whip!" Jack commands, as Snivy leaps into the air, vines protruding from its back.

"And I didn't even get a Pokedex." Raine says, getting up, and hearing the worried cries of the other trainers as they rush toward Ty. "Whoa. What happened?"

OOC: I'm guessing Ciel's somewhere near the rest of the group, and since Eliot dragged Raine to him, I thought that maybe....

Last edited:
Ciel walks up onto the path which everyone is huddled. "What's going on now?" He asked a little annoyed with the groups which had both left him.

OOC: A Pokemon attacked him

Ty managed to get off, brushing himself off. He turned to the Totodile who seemed concerned "C-Cynda..." (I-I'm okay, Totodile...) he muttered. He looked to where the Pokemon stood. It seemed quite angry, yet upset.

Justin got up close to his Cyndaquil to check on him "Ty, are you alright." he asked

Ty looked up at Justin "Cyndaquil." (I'm alright, thanks for asking.) he said

The Pokemon suddenly surrounded itself in a blue electricity and charged at Ty. Justin saw this in the nick of time "Ty look out!!!" Justin warned his Cyndaquil

"QUIIL!!" (AAHHH!!) Ty wailed, jumping out of the way and dodging the attack. He was unharmed, though startled.

"Why is this Pokemon attacking poor Ty?" Justin said as his Cyndaquil hid behind his leg. He soon pulled out his Pokedex to scan the Pokemon Shinx, the Flash Pokémon. When it senses danger, the hairs on its body light up and it runs away, leaving its opponent dazed. he heard from his Pokedex

OOC: Sorry about my disappearance ^.^' What did I miss, and as a note, I probably will not be on tomorrow or a lot of Thursday's until school let's out. I have orchestra practice.

Alice smiled, carrying her sleeping blue Pokemon in her hand as she made sure her hood was still up, staring up at the entrance to Viridian Forest.

"Here we go Light," she whispered, heading into the dark woods.

OOC: Hmm....okay...

Raine followed Ciel, and heard the worrysome voices of the other trainers she had heard on the way to the lab, and the unmistakable, hoarse cry of a Cyndaquil. "Hm?" she said, running up. "Is everything alright?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom