• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Journey: Kanto *Start-Up*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ah, a shinx" Nathan mused, "finding one of those around here is quite rare I bet, I think shinx are normally native of Sinnoh" he said, watching Cyndaquil get quite scared by the sudden appearence of shinx, "It looks like shinx wants to battle" he continued.

OOC: OOH YOUR GONNA CATCH A SHINX! Hehe sorry I got a little overwhelmed there....

OOC: I'm still debating wether to make Raine catch a Pichu. Or maybe a Salamence on Route 2! *checks rules* Aw....

OOC: lol, me and my rules, maybe we shold all just get Mewtwos as a gift from Nurse Joy.

Logan thought for a second and grabbed his Pokedex, "I almost forgot to check your moves, Amusei." Logan opened his pokedex and scanned Amusei for his moves. "This Pokemon has the moves, Scratch, Leer, and Water Gun." the Pokedex told Logan. "Ok Totodile, let's help out Ty. Use Water Gun!" Totodile then looked up at Logan and over to Ty and Justin, "Totodile, totodile, dile dile?" (This should be your battle Ty, I should let you and Justin battle and catch the Shinx right?)

OOC: I think in a little I wanna catch a Vulpix.... or a psychic Pokemon.

"Do you think Cyndaquil will be up to battle Shinx? It seemed to really scare him." Patrice asked.

The vines snagged Oshawott's foot, pulling him off balance and slamming the small otter down hard. "You okay there?" Soren asked, wincing sympathetically at his Pokemon.
<Never better,> Oshawott scrambled to his feet, without awaiting orders he launched into a full bodied Tackle at Snivy, hoping to knock the Tiny Snake Pokemon out of the air.

Snivy was smashed out of the air, and the ground rushed up to meet him. "Snivy, leaf tornado!" Jack says, as Snivy spins rapidly around as a large green twister, comrpised of many swirling leaves, forming near the bottom of its tail.

Nathan wasn't as impressed that another person had found their way to the group, only asking, "and who are you?"

OOC: Deleted that post. Sorry for the spam.

Raine turned. "Um...hi. MY name's Raine." That was when she heard the angry cry of the Shinx. "A Shinx? You ususally don't find those around here."

"Eeeeek!" Alice shrieked as a flock of Spearow dove down from the trees. "I only wanted to see where I was going!"

Light watched with a confused look as Alice continued to try and swat away the birds that were attacking her with an array of Pecks. What did mistress do?

"Light use Follow Me!"

The Riolu nodded and began to glow as all of the Spearow turned towards him. For a moment, a bit of fear was insighted in him before he shrugged it off. "Use Foresight and then Force Palm!"

Light concentrated, identifying each Spearow before darting forward and Force Palming all of them that he could. Several fell to the ground, but one managed to tackle Light and knock him down. LIght grunted, glaring up and bouncing back up with an unordered Blaze Kick and striking the same bird with another Force Palm. The bird sqwauked flinching from paralysis before falling to the ground unconscious. With a sigh of relief, Alice walked over, tucking in her exposed hair and fixing her hood before picking up the emanation Pokemon.

"Good work little buddy, take a rest." she whispered as the Pokemon closed his eyes with a contented sigh.

The little Shinx growled a bit at Ty. "Shinx! Shinx! Shinx!" (You big jerk! I was only trying to play with you and you hurt me! If you like playing that way then two can play at that game!) he barked, suddenly using Spark, charging at Ty.

Justin knew now was the time he and his Cyndaquil would have to battle. He checked his pikedex to learn Ty knew Tackle, Ember, and Smokescreen. "Alright Ty, I don't know why he's attacking you, but it looks like he's not gonna leave us alone. Dodge and start with Ember?"

Ty managed to dodge the Shinx's attack by jumping up in the air. Once he landed, he blasted several small embers at the Shinx, though they were dodged. Shinx suddenly began to charge at Ty for a Tackle attack.

"Ty use your Smokescreen, then follow up with your own Tackle!" Justin told Ty

Ty suddenly breathed a thick smoke around the area, confusing the Shinx when he couldn't see. Ty soon managed to get a hit on the little Shinx, dealing a good amount of damage from a critical hit.

"Another Grass move will knock you out, get out of the way!" Soren ordered taking a few steps back himself to avoid the swirling tornado of plant matter. Oshawott didn't need to be told twice, hopping back to where the entrance to the lab was located. The Water Pokemon grabbed one of the doors and forced it open, using it as a shield as the attack struck. The twisting wind caused a few of the leaves from the attack to get around the door and cut into Oshawott's back, but he managed to keep himself on his feet. Another call for Water Pulse came from his trainer, Oshawott formed another ball of water, letting the door fall shut again he let it fly.

Snivy was hit under the snout, sending it flying into a mountain of lab equipment. "Snivy, get back in the battle!" Jack cried.

OOC: Basically, Oshawott has another chance to attack.

"I guess we're gonna have a battle then" Nathan said, gesturing for Turtwig to get out of the way. "I guess this would be a good time to get some training done! Whatta you say Turtwig?" "Twig!" the pokemon responded hapily. The two then walked over to some trees and began to practice Turtwig's tackle attack.

"Training doesn't sound like a bad idea. And I haven't reallt said hello to my Bulbasaur yet." Raine recalled, sending the Pokemon out. "Bulba!" it cried. (Hello!) Raine smiled, then gestured for the Pokemon to follow her, even though she couldn't see where she was going. She began to call attacks out, as Bulbasaur practiced its moves on trees.

"This forest doesn't like me," Alice sighed as Light stood in front of her. A Magikarp hopped out of the water and ran (splashed? hopped?) towards Alice. "Force Palm!" Alice called. The Riolu nodded, dashing forward and palming the Magikarp as Alice reached inside her bag and grabbed a Pokeball. As the Magikarp hit the ground, Alice tossed the Pokeball, catching the fish within several tilts before a final, assuring click. Picking up the Pokeball, she smiled, placing the Pokeball on her belt. Taking out an Oran berry, she tossed it to Light, who nommed it with a joyful laugh. Alice giggled at her Pokemon's response before taking a moment to catch her breath.

Logan watched Ty battle the Shinx. Amusei stepped back and looked up at his trainer, "Totodile?" (Wanna go train?) Logan looked at Amusei, "You wanna, train buddy?" Amusei nodded in agreement. The two of them ran off the road into the forest on the side.

"i feel pretty good about my team and i would love to battle but my Pokemon are slightly weakened from a battle with a Poliwag. Im gonna depart and meet you guys up at Viridian City after i heal my Pokemon and buy some potions i will gladly battle one of you." Ciel replied as he walked off. He travelled to Viridian City where he healed his Pokemon Center. Ciel then blew most of his saving on potions and then. He then walked back to the clearing where watched the wild Shinx attack Ty. Where he silently watched.

"What should we name you?" Alice asked as she and Light stared at the Magikarp that was swimming around happily. "You evolve into a Gyrados, which evolves into a sea dragon...What about Tempest?" The Magikarp splashed Light with a smile and a nod, causing Alice to giggle in reponse. "Hydrus it is."

ooc// Ah, thank you. ^w^
Soren briefly considered telling his Pokemon to knock more of the lab equipment onto Snivy using Tackle, but thought better of it. There was a chance the Grass Type would be seriously hurt with that type of foul play. Not to mention the damage to the equipment. "Get 'im while he's down Oshawott, use a direct Tackle!" The Water type lept up onto the piled up equipment, aiming to drop down on Snivy from a higher angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom