• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Pokémon Journey: The Kalos Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake was notably taken back by Zorua's transformation. "Oh! Zorua has the ability to create illusions to make itself appear as different Pokemon, right?" He watched as Emery was knocked over by the boy who had carelessly walked into her. "Are you alright?" he asked both of them, holding out an arm to help them get up. Hachiko whimpered and hung his head, clearly ashamed that he had startled the Zorua.

A tall young man, wearing a white button-up shirt stepped off the ferry. His long, black hair blew in the wind. He seemed like he was looking for something.

"Pardon me, have you seen a Lairon? Tall, metal? Probably eating a car?" Eliot asked Marcus.

Terrence returned Marty to its Pokeball, then headed off to the Pokemon Center. He was eager to start training some new Ground-types, and wanted to stock up on supplies.

Last edited:
Marcus turned towards Eliot. "No I haven't." he said, "I'll be sure to let you know if I do."

"Hm. I was gonna meet him...He wanted to get here on his own for practice." Eliot said, stroking his chin. He looked under a rock. Behind him, the sea boiled. Out of the water rose a huge monster made of steel.

"Laaaiiiiirrrrr!" It roared, shaking water and seaweed off of it.

"Where could he have gone?" Eliot asked, looking behind a tree. Behind him, the Pokemon began nibbling on someone's car they had left parked.

(Hmm, I wonder how I'm gonna get my character to interact with the others....

Anyone up for a battle?)

Marcus was noticeably surprised by the Lairon rising out of the sea, considering it's a rock-type and weak to water.

Kay had found cafe nearby. He sat alone at an outside table, his Umbreon now sitting obediently on the ground beside him. He had obtained a map of Kalos from the information centre when he went to ask about the non-existent shuttle to Lumiose and now had it spread out on the table before him. He sipped at an ice tea as he examined it. He was having some trouble locating where they were on the map.

He looked down at Umbreon. "I don't suppose you know how to read maps by any chance?" he asked.

Umbreon stared at him for a moment, blinked once, then lost interest and looked away.

"That's what I thought.' Kay said. "As soon as I can figure this thing out, we can be on our way."

---
OOC:
[[I'd be up for a battle, but I have to go away in a bit. If you still haven't found someone by the time I get back, I'd be happy to.]]

"Bah. Ferries are for wimps!" Came the shout of a 14 year old boy, speeding down the river on the back of his Empoleon. Forza, the Empoleon, leapt out of the water and charged onto land, plowing through the other people like an aqua jet through water. Grinning, Enzo ordered his Empoleon, "Aqua Jet down the stream!" In a couple seconds, Forza and the trainer made his way a few miles ahead of everyone.

{Empoleon for the win! XD}

Terrence left the Pokemon Center, fully stocked up on Pokeballs. He decided he'd get some food before he headed into the forest. Terrence headed over to a nearby cafe, ordered two sandwiches, and sat down at one of the ubiquitous tables. He let Marty out of its Pokeball, who promptly began chowing on its sandwich.

Terrence laughed. "I know, buddy. I'm hungry too!"

"Swmph!" Marty said through a mouth full of sandwich.

"Marty!" Eliot said, wrapping his arms around the Lairon. The pokemon had finished eating the car, and then returned the hug.

"So...Anyone else here for their Pokemon journey?" He asked.

"I am!" Marcus said to Eliot. "I'm traveling with my Charizard, Kasai."

"You're coming with me! We'll conquer Kalos together!" Eliot said. Fire burned withing his eyes, almost as intense as the manly flame blazing in his heart.

Forza, whom noticed the other Pokemon, let the trainer off. Enzo sprinted towards the other trainers, his Empoleon following closely behind.

Adam walked into the air conditioned shop, looking around at the various wares they had for sale. He glanced a bit at the different magazines and snacks they had before he remembered the reason he came to the shop in the first place.

"Doh, almost forgot why I'm here!" He said to himself, before walking up to the counter. "I just need two pokeballs and a potion please." The man at the counter nodded before reaching towards the shelf behind him and taking the items requested, handing them to Adam. Adam handed him the 700 Poke required, and quickly scooped up the items and shoved them in his back pack. His excitement started to build inside him; he couldn't wait to explore the rest of Kalos. Well, that was until his stomach started growling.

"Exploring can wait... time to eat!" he though to himself, before running into the nearby cafe' and grabbing some food. He walked out into the dining area and happily mucnhed on his breakfast.

Last edited:
As Eliot watched Enzo sprint towards him, he held out his hand in a "Stop" signal.

"You're coming too!" Eliot said. He looked very excited. He then turned to Finn. "You too, every team needs a bishonen dude! And..." He then turned to Jaide.

"Also, every team needs a cute girl." He went into his backpack and took out a manga. It read "Pokemon Special" on it.

"Who else do we need..." He said under his breath, flipping through it.

"Hecks yeah we will." Marcus said running over to Marty and Eliot.

Emery tilted her head in confusion. "Are you alright?" Emery asked the boy on the ground, blinking both confused by and oblivious to the meaning of the blush on his face.

The Zorua meanwhile, kept her eyes nervously on the Arcanine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom