• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Pokémon Journey: The Kalos Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Hey, I need time to react! Oh, and not only is Grass Knot extra powerful due to Swampert's weight, Swampert also has a x4 weakness to Grass.)

"Dodge it with Dive!" Terrence shouts. Marty leaps into the river, hiding beneath the water.

((Eliot's being hot blooded, they just got off the boat...Somewhere. I dunno, I never played X and Y. Also Enzo and Marty are battling.))

"...Speaking of, where is this?" Eliot asked Marcus. He reached into his backpack and pulled out a map of the world.

"I believe we're in Aquacorde Town." he said looking at Eliot's map.

"Aqua Jet underwater!" Due to the main type being water, Forza could adapt to performing a move underwater.

"My name's Emery," the girl introduced, giving a small curtsy. "I'm moving to Kalos from Castelia."

The Zorua gave no response, closing its eyes in its momentary peace.

"Ah, right, I'm Eliot." Eliot said to Finn, Marty, and Jaide. "Aquacorde town...Is that in Unova?" Eliot asked, as his Lairon looked over his shoulder.

"Intercept with Dive!" Marty surges forward, colliding with Forza.

"I'm Jake. I'm from Cerulean City in Kanto," he replied with a smile and reached out his hand to shake Emery's.

"Now, Grass Knot!" In close combat, many attacks were sure to hit. In this case, Grass Knot's timing was perfect.

Melanie DuFay looked-around curiously as she departed the boat. Aquacorde didn't seem much like Johto. At her side, her Meganium crooned, alerting Melanie to a nearby group of Trainers. On a lark, she wandered over. "Hello."

"Actually it's in Kalos." corrected Marcus. He saw a girl just getting off of the boat. "Hi, I'm Marcus."

"Hey there." Eliot said, scratching his head and looking at the map. He turned to Melanie. Then he looked at the fight.

"Five Pokedollars says Marty wins." Eliot said.

"Muddy Water, let's go!" Marty released a stream of murky water from its mouth, masking its location.

Adam looked on at the battle before him; two Pokemon that he wasn't familiar with were duking it out in the nearby river. As much as he wanted to introduce himself to the group by the docks, his gaze was fixated on the battle.

"We just got here and I already get to see cool new Pokemon!" he said outloud, intently watching the battle while Chimecho hovered at Adam's side.

"The pleasure's all mine!" Jake said, being polite.

The ongoing battle then caught his attention. "What's going on over there?" Jake wondered aloud, signaling Emery to follow him as he walked towards it.

"Empoleon has excellent vision in murky water; you do know that, right?" Smirking, he yelled, "Drill Peck!"

James absentmindedly made his way past the large groups of trainers that were gathering, while Shizuo made a small sound of protest from atop his head. James picked Shizuo off and held him in front of him. "Sorry bud, but I don't like Social Situations...besides, my mission here is to find hot chicks. They're too young for that." At seeing Shizuo's saddened look at the other pokemon, James gave a smile. "I'll catch some other pokemon so you have some friends! How bout it, Shizuo?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom