• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Pokémon Journey: The Kalos Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dive, then throw it to the ground!" Marty grabs Forza once it's in range, then rushes out of the water. He prepares to fling the Emperor Pokemon down once the pair are airborne.

"Now!" The Empoleon smiled at Marty, before narrowing his eyes. The Drill Peck narrowly missed the Swampert's shoulder. Leaping out of Marty's grasp, he leapt down and prepared Grass Knot. "Please, I battled Cynthia and won. Can you match up to that?"

Last edited:
((ThatCrazyArtist, I have to say, your last post was bunnying. As a roleplayer, you aren't allowed to say if an attack hits the opponent or not, that is for them to use fair judgment and decide. Please edit.))

Emery gave a confused look, taking a few steps and seeing the battle going on. Her Zorua began to tense again by the amount of people and noise being made, and the girl drew back to keep the Zorua calm.

"Ok girl, if you don't want to be near that many people, then we won't." The fox looked up, giving a nod of appreciation. Emery heard a small noise and watched as the Pokémon fidgeted. "Are you hungry?" The dark-type nodded, and Emery laughed, walking off away from the group in order to find a small shop that sold food.

Terrence shrugged. "Marty defeated the Hoenn Elite Four almost by himself. We couldn't beat Wallace. Freeze those knots with Ice Beam!" The knots froze over, eliminating their effectiveness.

((ThatCrazyArtist, I have to say, your last post was bunnying. As a roleplayer, you aren't allowed to say if an attack hits the opponent or not, that is for them to use fair judgment and decide. Please edit.))

((Eh, I'm cool with it. It was very close range.))

Grunting, the Empoleon launched another Drill Peck at the Swampert's belly. Empoleon wasn't too fast, but most certainly strong.

*A second Ferry came, from which a Hitmonchan jumped out and punched the ground*

???: "Fister, we're now in Kalos."

*The mysterious boy headed in the direction of the group*

???: "You all look like you're not from here."

*Some of the group suddenly notices the young boy*

???: "My name is Kushagra Jain, but you can call me Kush for short. I can see that all of you are here, for the very same reason as me, to start a new adventure and explore the secrets of Kalos."

*Kushagra's blank emotion turned into a smirk*

Kushagra: "Mind if Fister, my Hitmonchan, and I join in?"

"End this, Marty; use Earthquake!" When Forza was close enough, the Mud Fish Pokemon slammed its forearms down with massive force, causing the ground to shudder.

"Yeah! Go Marty!"

Jake watched the battle with interest. "I don't think we've met," he said to the boy, Marcus, standing next to him.

"Jump up!" The Empoleon landed on Marty, attempting to use Metal Claw on it's back.

{Hit or miss?}

"Welcome, Kush." Eliot said. The young man seemed very mysterious. Like his name was made of question marks or something.

Jake shook his hand and grinned. "Charizard, huh? That's one of the starter Pokemon in Kanto where I come from." He acknowledged Kasai.

*A second Ferry came, from which a Hitmonchan jumped out and punched the ground*

???: "Fister, we're now in Kalos."

*The mysterious boy headed in the direction of the group*

???: "You all look like you're not from here."

*Some of the group suddenly notices the young boy*

???: "My name is Kushagra Jain, but you can call me Kush for short. I can see that all of you are here, for the very same reason as me, to start a new adventure and explore the secrets of Kalos."

*Kushagra's blank emotion turned into a smirk*

Kushagra: "Mind if Fister, my Hitmonchan, and I join in?"

(OOC: Oh my gosh. I can put up with a LOT in an RP, but if you are going to Roleplay, please, PLEASE do not write in a manner resembling a Chat Thread.)

Emery walked up to the window of a small food shop, and after ordering some food for her Zorua, began to feed it from her hand, taking a seat at a nearby bench.

(Hit, but not very effective) "Get it off, and use Muddy Water!" Marty rears up on its back feet, then shoots a jet of brown water towards the Emperor Pokemon's face. If successful, Forza's accuracy would fall.

"Yeah, his name is Kasai, I got him for my birthday a couple years ago." Marcus said. "And I see you have an Arcanine."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom