• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Pokémon Journey: The Kalos Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hachiko barked quietly. "Arc!" (Hi!)

"Yep, this is Hachiko. Are you from Kanto?"

Empoleon desperately clung to the Swampert's back, his metal claws secure. Flinching, although it wasn't very effective, leapt off and tripped {or tried to} the Swampert with a Grass Knot.

Kasai smiled and roared happily at Hachiko.

"Nope, I'm from Olivine City in Johto."

(That Grass Knot is very scary; if Marty touches it, it's game over) "Use Ice Beam again, then Earthquake!"

(On an unrelated note, did you know that Empoleon and Heatran are the only Pokemon with a double resistance to Ice?)

"Olivine's where I'm from," Melanie commented, "I'm Melanie. Melanie DuFay."

Hi! Meganium added.

"It's a small world. Doesn't seem like there's too many people here from Kanto, though. I'm Jake." He extended his hand.

"You're a funny-looking Pokemon, aren't you?" Hachiko said to Meganium, studying it.

After a little while, Kay's map reading skills hadn't become any better. He had become too distracted by a nearby commotion to locate the town on the map. He twisted around in his seat and looked around. There were two trainers battling a short distance away.

He watched mild interest. It looked as their Pokemon were very well trained. He'd probably consider stealing them if he weren't on holiday.

Umbreon yipped at him and got his attention. "What?" Kay asked.

The Umbreon looked intently at him.

"You want a battle as well, don't you?"

The Umbreon dipped his head.

Kay sighed. "Okay." he said. "I guess we'll never figure out where we are." He packed up the map and headed over.

Hi! roared Kasai.

"That's really cool. It's nice to meet you." said Marcus.

"Leap up, and snag it in the Grass Knot!" Enzo shouted. He hadn't battled this hard since he battled Bertha and her Whiscash. The Empoleon managed to tackle the Swampert as he attempted to wrap up Marty.

"Judging from all the Pokemon I'm not recognizing, I must be the only person here from Sinnoh, so don't feel too bad." Adam said jokingly to the boy with the Arcanine, still watching the battle in front of him.

Jake grinned at the boy's remark. "I don't think I caught your name. I'm Jake Laurey."

Melanie smiled at both of them as she shook Jake's hand. "It's nice to meet you both."

Meganium looked a little offended. "I, sir, am not funny-looking, thank-you."

Melanie smiled at both of them as she shook Jake's hand. "It's nice to meet you both."

Meganium looked a little offended. "I, sir, am not funny-looking, thank-you."

"Hold on tight, and use Earthquake!" Marty held fast to Forza, and used a close-range Earthquake. His momentum carried over, entangling both of them in the knot.

(If this turns out the way I planned, they'll both faint at the same time. However, they might not?)

Arcanine walked in a circle around Meganium, sniffing it. "I've just never seen anything like you before. Are you a water-type? A ground-type?"

"There's lots of this kind of Pokemon where I come from." said Kasai.

Well, Empoleon takes normal damage from Grass because of it's steel counterpart.}

"Quick, Aqua Jet out of the way!" As the Empoleon was unable to break free, it instead braced itself for the ground. It landed on it's steel tail to cushion the impact, but couldn't avoid the Grass Knot.

((OOC: All the Pokemon besides Enzo. Haha))

"Nice to meet you Jake, my name is Adam, and this is my Chimecho, Melody." Adam replied, motioning to the hovering Pokemon beside him. Melody let out a happy chirp as she circled Adam's head. "So, what brings you to Kalos?"

Shizuo looked over at the group of trainers and pokemon, and started chirping sadly. James sighed and made a small shooing motion with his hand, and Shizuo rushed over to the group. Hey-o everyone! I'm Shizuo! chirped Shizuo happily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom