• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Pokémon Journey: The Kalos Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the man and his Umbreon walked away, Hayden, having failed to draw his attention, rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment. I really need to learn how to speak up, Hayden thought. Glancing at the battle occurring in the distance and the large crowd gathered around it, Hayden decided to make a quick stop at a mart to stock up on supplies.

"I'm here to collect the gym badges. This'll be my first journey, but I've been looking forward to this day ever since I was young." Jake replied. "I've been watching tapes of famous trainers' gym battles for a while now, so I can't wait to finally have my own in Santalune City!"

Yeah, he can't absorb all the damage.. Haha.}

The Empoleon grunted, one fin pressed agains the ground. Using all it's energy, it tried one last Metal Claw.

"I'm going to, hopefully, challenge the Pokemon League here. It's been my dream to be the champion ever since childhood." Marcus said to Jake.

"Sounds awesome!" Adam replied. "I took the challenge in Sinnoh. Even though I didn't win, it was still the most fun I had ever had!" he said, thinking back on his journey through Sinnoh. He turned and noticed Melanie standing close-by with a very majestic looking Pokemon beside her.

"Wow, that's a really cool... uhh... green... flower Pokemon you've got there!' Adam said, laughing sheepishly at how stupid that sounded. "Sorry, I'm not familiar with a lot of Pokemon. But it's really cool looking!"

"That's a nice dream." Melanie replied.

"A Grass-Type," Meganium said, showing him her neck-flower.

"That's a nice dream." Melanie replied.

"A Grass-Type," Meganium said, showing him her neck-flower.

Zorua yawned, squirming out of Emery's arms and moving into the seat next to her. The Zorua once again changed into a different form, this time the spitting image of Emery. The actual girl laughed, patting the Zorua's head which hummed in content at the gentle touch.

"So now that you're fed, what should we do now?" Emery asked. "We have a while before we have to meet up with mom and dad."

The changeling shrugged, sitting up straight with its arms in its lap, looking around at all the excitement.

"What about you? Why did you come to Kalos?" Marcus asked Melanie.

Forza somehow managed it, typically because Water wasn't very effective, and rammed himself once more into the Swampert's face.

"That's a Meganium, I think. Isn't it one of the Johto starter Pokemon?" Jake said.

"Interesting..." Hachiko replied. He seemed to have warmed up to Meganium a bit and wasn't so critical anymore.

"Okay, that's enough!" Terrence shouts. "Let's not wear our Pokemon out before we've even started. I haven't had a battle like that in years."

"Return, Forza!" The Pokemon would've collapsed if he hadn't been returned. "Let's go find a Pokemon Center," he suggested, heading towards a red roof.

(It probably will eventually settle down, but if you feel the need to drop out, we are fine with that.)

Justin and his Monferno were walked around the glorious riverside town, Aquacorde Town. The architecture and fountains were just amazing and there were some nice cafes they just had to try. It was far different from Sinnoh Justin thought. He had to visit the Pokemon Center before anything else since he needed to register for the Kalos League.

"C'mon, Monferno! Let's stop by the Pokemon Center, then head to the first gym! Man I'm so exctied!" Just said to the fiery monkey.

Justin's Monferno threw a fist in the air as he excitedly screeched for joy.

"Meganium... regal name for a regal-looking Pokemon. I like it!" Adam said, before extending his hand to Melanie. "My name is Adam by the way."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom