• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Pokémon Journey: The Kalos Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kay walked a short way down this dirt trail without saying much more than this. He was convinced that they would be out of this forest an en route to Santalune within a matter of a few moments. This must have been the way Ceres had gone.

Ceres...Those memories brought up a lot of conflicting thoughts and emotions. On one hand, he hoped that he would run in to her again. On the other, it was only so he could defeat her and her Sylveon. But for now he was still in the forest.

"I don't think I've asked your name." Kay said.

Melanie checked her map as her Meganium explored.

((Sorry, been busy))
((So, where exactly is Meganium exploring? It might run into Terrence and his team.

...Except I have a concert at 7:00. So nvm.))

"My name's Emery," the girl giggled, turning around and offering the man a hand. "Nice to meet you. This little fellow is Zora." She nodded her head at the Umbreon, who shyed away in response. "She's a little shy."

((Sure, as I said, you can find any Pokemo in the Kalos dex as long as its location is logical.))

Jake seemed to hesitate before entering the forest. He shook his head, as if wiping away all fears from his mind, and kept following the path. Once inside, he noticed that only specks of sunlight reached the forest floor where he was standing. Most of it was blocked out by the thick canopy. Jake could hear the soft cries of bug Pokemon from inside the foliage.

Kay took Emery's hand and shook. "Kay." he said. He paused when he regarded Zora. "Umbreon is just Umbreon. I don't have a nickname for it."

Emery seemed like a kind girl. So far, she had certainly proved to be very helpful. Beyond this, however, it was difficult to imagine anything more coming from this. He assumed that this wouldn't go much further than Santalune.

For now, he was going to give her the benefit if the doubt. "So, what brings you to Kalos?"

"I just moved here from Unova," Emery told him as she lead him through the woods. "But my parents I was also old enough to go off on my own and compete in the league as well."

Hearing her answer brought back fond memories. When he was just a child he'd had somewhat similar aspirations. But those days were long behind him now.

"I'm just here on holiday." he said. "Long service leave. HR said that if I didn't use it I'd lose it." He snorted.

After a short time, the forest faded away, the trees became more and more disbursed and the sun began yo shine through. They were just now coming out the other end of the forest.

"We must be getting close to Santalune now."

"It's just around the corner," Emery told him, pushing aside an offset branch and revealing the beautiful light of day as the reached the edge of the city and exited the forest. "See?"

((What a shame.... To see a roleplay with such potential, just rotting away.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom