• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redclaws

Forest of Less Lust!
Reaction score
Plot: In another world, its almost identical to ours, only one big diffrence, humans are replaced by Pokemon, they form teams, challenge gym leaders, and fight their rivals in a journey accross Kanto, as well as facing the evil Team Rocket's attempts to conquer the world.

My characters

Name: Skip
Type: Mudkip
Info: Pokemon leader. Energetic and lively. Loves to battle.
Based off of: Ash.

Name: Tigger
Type: Growlithe
Info: part of team rocket with your character. Silly, but doesnt try to be.
Based off of: James.

Name: Skak
Type: Ekans
Info: Second pokemon Skip befriends (As you are the first I believe). Sly and cunning. Very loyal.

Name: Rica
Species: Murkrow
Info: Team rocket's mascot. Personality matches Meowth. He tries to be intimidating, and usually pulls it off, but sometimes he makes a fool of himself. When that happens, he absorbs himself into the ground for long periods of time.

kk, thats all for now I think

Last edited:
I though we were actuelly going to have Jessie and James in Pokemon form...

we can, I just wanted to specify who they were/resembled, and that was how I did "Ash", so thats how I did James

Oh, ok, I guess that let's us have more leeway. I thought you were going to be 'Meowth' too.

Name: Rex
Type: Poochyena
Info: He's Skip's first partner. He's nice, but shy and unconfident. He really wants to be a contest Pokemon.

Name: Thorn
Type: Treecho
Info: The Rival Leader, she's mean, a bully, and picks on other Pokemon a lot. She plays dirty and plays nasty tricks on other Pokemon.

Name: Toxin
Type: Seviper
Info: A member of Team Rocket. And Trigger's teammate. Prone to fits of anger, but somewhat silly. She enjoys contests, but due to being a criminal needs to make up assumed names in order to enter. Strangely, no one ever reconizes her in these cases.
Based On: Jessie.

Last edited:
The sun was shining as Skip awoke from his little mud hole in the swamp near Kanto. Today, I begin my journey! He ran out to the big tree where his mother was making him a wrap of mud and gnats wrapped in a lily pad. His favorite! "Thanks mom!" She smiled "It's a special day, have fun, and dont forget to wash yourself! I want you as muddy as possible!" "*sigh* Fine mom... Bye!" Skip rushed away. Where to begin?! What should he do?! He spotted a treeko and ran over. He suddenly stopped. He knew this treeko... It was his neighbor, Thorn. He and Thorn had competed since they were kids, in swimming, running, jumping, almost anything you could think of. It was now time for battling. "Hey Thorn! Let's battle!"

Thron rolled her neck. "Sure, we'll see what you got." she said, now that both of us can battle, why not?"

OOC: Oops, thorn is a girl, lol, I figured since you were a guy, your character would match :p nevermind :D

Skip only knew two moves, but he figured that'd be enough. He turned around and wiggled his tail. "Tail whip!!!!"

OOC: I'd never been a female Rival before. Who should win this?

Thorn was hit and it tickled, making her laugh and lower defense. "Stop it!" she said. "Pound!" she yelled and flipped forwards, hitting him in the head with her tail.

OOC: You said you should :D

Skip staggered back. "Ow! Go easy on me!" He threw himself at her. "Tackle!"

OOC: Oh yeah, I forgot.

Thorn dodged. "Absorb!" she yelled, shooting a red beam from her eyes and covering Skip with the energy, drainning his energy.

"ah... AH!" His body was being sucked up! What a weird feeling! It was like drop of energy were being sucked from him. It was terrible! "Stop! STOP! I quit! You win!" He fell over, exhausted.

Thorn chuckled but didn't stop Absorb. Suddenly, a Poochyena ran into the path of the beam, allowing her to suck up his energy to protect Skip. All his energy was drained and he collapsed, unconscious. "Nice, thank for the meal losers!" she said, jumpping off.

Skip looked up and saw the tired and weak poochyena lying there, gasping for breath. He crawled over. "Are you okay?! Thanks for saving me!"

The Poochyena moaned, regaining strength enough to speak. "I'll be ok...just got all my energy drained, I'll be fine." he said, too weak to stand or even raise his head yet. "I'm just glad you are."

Skip looked around for something to help. Spotting some oran berries, he grabbed a bunch, gobbled down a couple, and then brought the rest back to him. "There you go. Eat these and you'll feel better."

The Poochyena used his tongue to eat the first few, then had enough energy to move to eat as many as he needed to fully recover. "Thanks, that helpped a LOT." he said. "My name is Rex, sorry for worrying you."

"Oh that's okay! I'm starting my pokemon journey today! however, I don't have any partners yet..." He looked at him hopefully. "Do you want to be my first partner?"

Rex blinked, suprised by the offer but nodded. "Sure sounds awesome!" he said. "I'd love to, I'm scared to go it alone."

"Alright!" Skip shouted and did a little leap. "Where to first? I want to get gym badges, but shouldn't I get more pokemon to be my friends first?"

"One thing though." said Rex, pointing to his Poke Ball necklace. "Press the button to capture me, then let me out and keep the ball, that way Im regestored as a member of your team."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom