• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Pokémon Journeys climax trailer

Seeing that scene with Hammerlocke makes me remember Raihan is a person that exists. I hope Ash battles him and loses, cause seeing Ash lose to Paul would be a bit of a downer considering the page we left on last time between the two. The anime should make Ash’s stride towards Leon as though he has progressed - losing to someone he previously beat wouldn’t capture that.

Also, is that Lake Acuity?! That would be amazing to see their battle take place at the ground where their rivalry became legendary.

Climax? So soon?

Damn, things really ARE going to be rushed as fornication! o_O

Unless, of course, the climax early and we have months and months of filler until November... :cautious:

Uhh... was Iris's Gible male? I can only hold out hope (that somehow) the Garchomp is hers because, otherwise, Paul looks like the sparring partner.

Also, this is a pretty boring "climax" trailer.

Last edited:
Uhh... was Iris's Gible male? I can only hold out hope (that somehow) the Garchomp is hers because, otherwise, Paul looks like the sparring partner.

Yes, Iris's was male

Does the trailer actually use the words 'Climax' anywhere, or are we just assuming?

It's pretty obvious this trailer is just the next few episodes, obviously none of the Master Class battles were shown. They shouldn't have used the word climax, lol

• Please give Chloe new Pokemon or else her contests are going to look even more like performances.
  • Paul is definitely returning around mid-to-late May. It's nice to see his battle taking place in a lake to reference Lake Acuity and him apparently owning a Garchomp following Cynthia's footsteps. I'm intrigued.
  • Alola Pokegroup returns. I hope they do something meaningful with them, except for Rowlet who should stay away from battles.
  • There are many scenes on Cerise Park and they feel kinda emotional, but it's too early for a goodbye, so I wonder what could be happening there. Maybe it's just a small raid with Suicune.
  • The Koffing part gives me ninja vibes so we could see Koga or Janine there. I like they are using Horace since the days to develop him properly are clearly counted.

The Pokémon Journeys anime is slowly but surely approaching its climax. To commemorate that, Pokémon's official YouTube channel has released a special trailer of future events:

That the images of the scenes we don't know anything about what the following episodes.

Horace and Gardevoir appearing again! How likely will Gardevoir and Gallade both appear in the same episode? And by the way, by the time JN102 finally gets dubbed, given the fact that Horace is more of a healer and less of a battler, his Gardevoir in the dub will probably sound more like Melodi's Gardevoir (DP020)/SM003 (Meowth's Mimikyu fantasy) than either Concordia's/Diantha's/Kimia's (M19, shiny)/ or Kublock's Gardevoir (JN019). In other words, his Gardevoir would probably sound like how a Gardevoir should. Although it would be pretty funny if his Gardevoir for some reason sounded like the one from AG109 in the dub.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom