• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Journeys Season 4 Predictions with Emperor! 2nd Edition *Spoilers*

$Emperor

" The Dragon Emperor "
Reaction score
Welcome to the 2nd edition of Pokemon Journeys Predictions. Last time I covered a bit of everything which you can check that out in the 1st edition. Today's will be another one like that. With Ash and Goh traveling around so much, I am starting to see them more like tourists. They kinda just go around the regions fighting and helping as many people as they can. Goh is like a little kid and throws his pokeballs in the general direction of a Pokemon. Ash's Gengar is.....well the literal evolution of his past Haunter but really Ash's Gengar isn't that strong compared to some other members of the show. This being said Ash's previous Haunter wasn't good at battling....to me. The next thing I will talk about is Sonia. She was shown in that sick episode with Rahian vs Leon in a Duralodon vs Charizard showdown. After the battle she meets Goh and Ash and they introduce themselves etc. When she just has a brief entrance, you can tell that Professor Magnolia and Sonia are going to be shown at least once in season 4 or upcoming seasons. In the Sword and Shield games Sonia is a big character and helps you along the way. Sonia says she is researching the events of the darkest day. She basically says the same thing to Goh and Ash. We can predict what will happen. The next thing is Goh's Magikarp. His Magikarp is at least 3 times the normal size of a Magikarp. Just think that what if it evolves into Gyarados. The Bulbapedia page says that Gyrados is 21 feet 4 inches. If we think about this.....How big can Goh's Gyarados really get if it evolved. It could possibly be the size of a dynamaxed Pokemon........but what if at that size it really dynamaxed. That could make it one of the largest Pokemon living. Let me talk about the actual show now. With the Pokemon Journeys series only on season 3 we can say that the show is still brand new. Normal Pokemon seasons have about 40-60 episodes in each. Journeys has only 12 episodes released every season. Eternatus is at the end of the game and that would be in really later seasons. Etenatus is the main cause of the Darkest day. Once Eternatus is defeated then where will the series go? That is when the dlc comes in. With the Crown Tundra only being released in October, there are still lots of things Pokemon can get into depth of. Example: The old cemetery. Why is it that Spectrier only ate carrots grown the cemetery dirt? Is it full of deceased and it needs that type of food to keep it like a ghost? Another is Calyrex. Calyrex, why is your crown so big? Is your crown apart of your head? Pokemon Journeys will definitely improve with the dlc being added to the show. Ash and Goh travel around so much but now they travel to a new area? That would be very cool. What if Ash gets Single Strike Urshifu and Goh gets rapidstrike Urshifu. They're so many possibilities for Pokemon Journeys since it just got started.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom