• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

V, if you don't want the credit I'll gladly take it from you.

Lol, V and Ryuu, you both just made my night

Ahem,anyways.. This is great news! Now I can trade with my sister much easily :3

As far as we know, it's just trading, not actual boxing capabilities.

Regardless, now they relieved the hassle of going to a Pokemon Center in the first place and boxing your current party in the PC before selecting the ones you want to trade.

I bet we still have to go to the Pokemon Center to switch out pokemon normally.

This is also IR, meaning you will sync up with another cartridge plugged into another DS. They must be facing each other, but obviously doesn't require a wireless room to meet.

1) PokeShifter doesn't operate on this same mechanic.
2) I'm sure you'll be able to trade wirelessly like normal.

When will the Pokemon.co.jp pokedex be updated?

I was wondering when the new Black and White Pokemon are added to the website. I know the Gen II Pokemon got updated about a week before HeartGold and SoulSilver came out. That probably means nothing since it was a remake, so I was wondering if anyone had a guess about when they'll be added. Thanks for any help.

Probably by the end of October; DP Pokédex was updated with official art fairly quickly in 2006.

So, is there anything new?, like the pokedex with V gen pokemon sugimori art, i would look by myself but i don't understand a single thing so i can't get to the web's pokedex.

So, is there anything new?, like the pokedex with V gen pokemon sugimori art, i would look by myself but i don't understand a single thing so i can't get to the web's pokedex.

Go to the Japanese main page (just by typing www.pokemon.co.jp), scroll down until you see a button with two pokedexes on it. It'll be on your right. Click and you're in.

Don't bother unless you want to see the first four generations. I checked, it still ends with Arceus.

I think people like dragon legendaries after Rayquaza and Latias and Latios so that;s why more Dragon type's are being made (plus because that type is the rarest)

Anyone else notice the Pokemon.com site is down for "new improvements"?
I feel like we're getting something big in the next day or two

Back
Top Bottom