• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

Serebii didn't update yet. I think he should in this hour since it came without a warning.
I don't see why Serebii updating matters when its not a primary source of information and the same info can be found elsewhere.

I wonder why our Wii videos are never this interesting. The new evolution cutscene is cool, but I don't like how the body dissolves, it makes me think of YGO5D's tuner monsters.

Yeah, he's in britin. Unlike me, where it's september 1st, 6:13PM!

But, yeah, the sites sure have been updating alot!!!

It's very different to say the least, but at least the music is kept. I love that song.

Yes, it seems cherry blossom petals will falling in spring, i always wanted that to happen in pokemon.
Thank Game freak for granting my wish.

He gives the most reliable information and he has the most organized site. Becuase of that. But yeah, it's just my opinion.

We're not here to discuss Serebii, especially not when you just dissed Bulbagarden by calling it less organized.

This information didn't come from serebii, it came from Japanese Wii videos. So discuss those here or go to Serebii and discuss them.

He gives the most reliable information and he has the most organized site. Becuase of that. But yeah, it's just my opinion.
Yeah, and what we have are youtube uploads of Wii trailers. I think we can assume that this is "reliable" "confirmed" information.

Wow. Just wow. This game is so huge I can't even grasp it anymore. Also, the censors will want to burn this game at the stake for all this religious imagery. I like it, though, something profoundly sinister is going down here.

Really? Saw the videos already? That were released today in Japan? Don't know why I bothered now.

I'll leave the videos up for 1 day and then they get removed. If anybody wants them, take them.

The Global Link Videos are old. We saw them weeks ago.

Extremely awesome!!! I'm totally in love with these games and can't wait to finally play it!
I'm especially interested at N's story... but everything else is awesome too
I noticed that in one scene, we see Dento alone, but in another scene - there are 2 characters near him: one with red hair and one with blue hair... and the whole Gym features symbols of grass/fire/water and to advance inside the Gym you need to step on the symbol that's strong against the symbol that appears on the curtain... the badge also seems to feature these three colors/types... could we get the first Gym as a Triple Battle against 3 Gym Leaders? Hoenn did feature a Gym with 2 Gym Leaders... so it's not that surprising if BW will do something similar too... also, in the anime, that might be a logical way to let Dento leave the Gym - the Gym already have 2 other leaders, so he's not THAT necessary

Wow. Just wow. This game is so huge I can't even grasp it anymore. Also, the censors will want to burn this game at the stake for all this religious imagery. I like it, though, something profoundly sinister is going down here.

What religious imagery?

Or the obvious fact that plasma is based on templars.

I wonder if this screenshot hints that we can enter cars.
28v516a.jpg
That or just trailers like that one.
That looks like a gate house, and all cities apparently have one, thanks to how fucking huge they are.

Good damn does this game look top notch. If this doesn't get a 10/10 from someone I honestly don't think Pokemon will ever receive a perfect score, that's just how awesome this game looks.

Wow, Gamefreak, I wasn't expecting this. Everything is just awesome. The evolutions part, and other stuff just looks great. I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but when a game looks this awesome I don't see how you can't.

Wow. Damn you Japanese for getting it before us.
Brawl got a 10/10 from Famitsu. Hell, FF13 got a 39/40 from Famitsu, so this could get a 38-39 if they wanted to. Of course mind the fact that HGSS only got a 28-29. :p
And yeah this game is like, seriously awesome graphic wise. GF know the DS, and it knows them, and like fine wine, the work gets better over time. After the DS, I fear the decline, unless the 3DS isn't too different from it, which we could expect better.

That looks like a gate house, and all cities apparently have one, thanks to how fucking huge they are.

Brawl got a 10/10 from Famitsu. Hell, FF13 got a 39/40 from Famitsu, so this could get a 38-39 if they wanted to. Of course mind the fact that HGSS only got a 28-29. :p
And yeah this game is like, seriously awesome graphic wise. GF know the DS, and it knows them, and like fine wine, the work gets better over time. After the DS, I fear the decline, unless the 3DS isn't too different from it, which we could expect better.
Famitsu gave HGSS 37 (9,10,9,9) not 28-29

Whoops, forgot to add another nine, sorry. Knew something was screwy there. But yeah, those 3 points can easily go to BW, I can see it.

Mitch, I think they're talking about the red object in the lefthand corner of that shot, not the gate house. Notice how it has wheels, but a door big enough for the player to fit through?

By the way, there will not be anything censored in these games. I say that optimistically and I will stand by it.

OH that. Yeah looks like a trailer, and is a trailer. Maybe its a trailer park?

Back
Top Bottom