• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

Re: The Legendaries

How about a legendary pokemon of good luck / bad fortune that is normally unseen that affects people / pokemon luck?

I'm not sure... the time and space thing etc was interesting but I think it should go back to something more simple.

I think we should flat out go back to 'Guardians' like in G1 + G2

And by that, i mean simple stuff like, idk, more birds, or, something...

*scratches neck* Well, what i mean is, not more powerful that the Element Trio from Hoenn. That should never have been surpassed.

I'd like to see a pure flying type legendary. Something without feet that had never touched the ground, or something like it.

I say they make some ridiculous legendary like one that is the god of saltines or one that is cool like a snorlax wearing aviators.
But seriously if anything PLEASE let them not make a legendary more powerful than Arceus is because at this point its getting ridiculous

But seriously if anything PLEASE let them not make a legendary more powerful than Arceus is because at this point its getting ridiculous

I agree, what could be more powerful than the god-like creator of Pokemon, and if there is something like that, what could be more powerful? It would become absolutely ridiculous.

Legendary serpents. All I'm saying.

I say they make some ridiculous legendary like one that is the god of saltines or one that is cool like a snorlax wearing aviators.

That sounds like a pokemon that could one-shot Arceus.

Finally, a RELEVANT legendary. In all seriousness, we need a few just plain stupid legends in there to make the new guys look less bland.

Legendary serpents. All I'm saying.

uhh, a bunch of pokemon are serpenty already...

There's like 20 snake/worm/dragon things already. How a-boot.... a legendary... cloud...

Pure flying... and.... IMAGINE!

Vast untapped potential:

FUCKING MEWTWO.

Remember how cloning and genetic manipulation actually exists in the pokemon world? Why isn't there some villain team following up on this research.

Honestly, who wouldn't flip their shit for Mewtwo-esque versions of Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, and Manaphy? Who wouldn't flip their shit for a LEGENDARY PIKACHU?

I;d fl!p mine for a Squirtle clone! Hey, perhaps we might see Mewtwo Returns style clones being like Shiny Pokemon: extremely rare, only they would have better stats, larger movepools and <insert drawback to balance game here>

Vast untapped potential:

FUCKING MEWTWO.

Remember how cloning and genetic manipulation actually exists in the pokemon world? Why isn't there some villain team following up on this research.

Honestly, who wouldn't flip their shit for Mewtwo-esque versions of Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, and Manaphy? Who wouldn't flip their shit for a LEGENDARY PIKACHU?

This. If, for some reason, that they decided NOT to introduce new Legendaries, this suggestion would be the next best thing. Have a villain team go after all the existing Legendaries in an attempt to alter them/clone them into a powerful army 'n whatnot. It'd be like the anime-Lake of Rage plot and the Cipher plot smashed together into pure awesomeness.:-D

I agree, what could be more powerful than the god-like creator of Pokemon, and if there is something like that, what could be more powerful? It would become absolutely ridiculous.

True. The only way I know that could seem reasonable is having an anti-god-like Pokemon, an evil Pokemon to confront Arceus.

They still need that sun god. They don't have one to counteract the two moonies.

I've always seen Ho-Oh that way for some reason... what exactly is Ho-Oh's main purpose anyways?

Well, I'd agree, but Ho-oh is a phoenix and more a symbol of life (resurrection) which I guess makes Lugia a symbol of death... somehow.

Eh, we need something officially the sun god. And no, Groudon does not count.

And now that the official names, Black and White Versions, have been revealed, what do you guys think the Legendaries will be like now? I'm getting a Good vs Evil/Light vs Darkness vibe from these... maybe a good Legendary and evil Legendary? Maybe the evil one will be a Dark-type while the good one might be Arceus, or better yet a new Legendary who also might be a new type: Light-type? So many possibilities raight thar....

like i said in the other one, i'm seeing either light vs. darkness or life and death. or something of the sort.

Light type jsut got more likely. So... yeah.

I'm thinking they may make the version very different now. Like you meet the legend early on and it throws the region into night (black) or day (white) until you catch it later on.

I don't subscribe to the Light-type theory (though I'd welcome it with open arms).

But I do believe we will have some duality roles to fill, much like Ho-oh and Lugia (and not a trio like the Dragons were).

Perhaps that touches upon the concept of good and evil. Perhaps not. Maybe it means balance. Maybe there's two world. It's exciting to think about!

Back
Top Bottom