• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Leaf Green Randomizer

Aww, I'd have gone for Meganium of course!
How sad that Quinn's got re-randomised. Oh well, I'm glad Meganium wasn't the one left in the lab!
Also, it'd be good if you read out the Pokedex data when you caught Pokemon! :)

Last edited:
Here's the second episode. I think I got all my tech issues figured out so I am gonna continue with my Gaia Lets play and I'm thinking of doing an Emerald nuzlocke.

I usually don't watch playthroughs, but starting with a Mewtwo intrigued me so I'll likely watch the rest of it. :D However, I'd have two advices for you:

-Don't use Mewtwo all the time, he may be strong but he levels up slowly and learns moves slowly as well, so you should try to use more Pokemon to fare better against opponents.
-Remember that Night Shade only makes equal damage as the user's level, so you should find another move for Grim.

I usually don't watch playthroughs, but starting with a Mewtwo intrigued me so I'll likely watch the rest of it. :D However, I'd have two advices for you:

-Don't use Mewtwo all the time, he may be strong but he levels up slowly and learns moves slowly as well, so you should try to use more Pokemon to fare better against opponents.
-Remember that Night Shade only makes equal damage as the user's level, so you should find another move for Grim.

Thanks for the advice mate! I was actually recording the third episode when I got the notification for your reply, so I gave you a shout out.

Alright sorry for the late upload, had a pretty eventful day after I recorded I ended up babysitting that was fun. But wanted to get this out before midnight so I hope you guys enjoy, had fun making it and I gave it a quick listen to see how the audio was, I felt like the music was a little too loud in the second episode, but In this video I feel like it's the right volume.

Alright so after giving it some thought I have decided to pull a Hollywood and reboot this series as a Nuzlocke. I will be deleting these videos, but will keep this thread open and most likely change the title too.

I'm gonna try to have a set schedule for my videos what I'd like to do is this
Monday-Top 8 Video
Tuesday-Pokemon Cawps
Wednesday-Pokemon Gaia
Thursday- Not sure, but I've been playing Light Platinum on my own so I'm thinking of live streaming that just for fun.
Friday-Pokemon LG Randomizer Nuzlocke (I'm not doing just a regular nuzlocke though cause I want to do one that is fun for me and I'm pretty sure I found it.)
And then Saturday and Sundays would be my off days/down time/me time lol.

Anyways, I know I say this a lot because I tend to repeat myself and I am highly aware of that it's a curse lol. But I really hope those of you who are watching are enjoying the videos. I know they're not perfect and lets be honest there's no such thing, but as long as I'm enjoying doing this I will keep going and strive to make them as good as I can.

Also not that anyone is wondering, but if you are... The reasons I'm doing top eight lists and not five or tens are because
1.We're entering the 8th generation
  1. I got my first game, Pokemon Blue, when I was 8
  2. It's my favorite number lol.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom