• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Pokemon Legends: Arceus post-launch ad campaign

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
So, seeing how no one has mentioned this I felt the need to do so. About a week (give or take) after Legends: Arceus was release the Pokemon Company released a series of ads regarding it. The ads in question are spoofs of popular shows such as Hell's Kitchen, Antique Roadshow, and Telenovela. Each ad features a Muppet-like Pokemon involved in the skits, making it look like it came straight from the Muppets themselves. They're quite funny, if I do say so myself. I figured they might be worth posting in case some haven't seen them yet. Hopefully you all will get a good kick out of them.

Snack Attack! | Pokémon Legends: Arceus. It’s Pokémon, but not as you know it! (Hell's Kitchen with Munchlax)

Spoiled food alert | Pokémon Legends: Arceus. It’s Pokémon, but not as you know it! (Hell's Kitchen with Munchlax, the sequel)

An antique? | Pokémon Legends: Arceus. It’s Pokémon, but not as you know it! (Antiques Roadshow with Basculegion)

The DRAMA! ️ | Pokémon Legends: Arceus. It’s Pokémon, but not as you know it! (Telenovela-based show with Hisuian Growlithe)

Cute Charm

Game Footage Not Final
Reaction score

New one featuring a dating show where the contestants are allergic to Budew.

Dorothy

My love is stronger than my fear of death
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Oh these are adorable.