• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

I find it funny that the Unovan version of these two now has the advantage over the Hisuian version. But putting that aside, yeah for a new type combo. Only 16 left. I hope we get some lore on these two Pokémon soon.

Sad that this game likely won't have abilities. A normal/ghost Pokemon with Illusion would be so much fun to mess with people. I hope these forms come back in a game with more traditional battles.
While abilities don't seem to be part of battles, I suspect based on the video that its illusions may be presented when you're interacting with them, at least.

While abilities don't seem to be part of battles, I suspect based on the video that its illusions may be presented when you're interacting with them, at least.
I did think of that, as the wild Pokemon have much more individual encounters this time, but... We also saw something in that video that was not gameplay, so we can't know for sure. Also, once it gets into a battle, I don't see how that could carry over. I remain hopeful but also keep my expectations reasonably low.

I did think of that, as the wild Pokemon have much more individual encounters this time, but... We also saw something in that video that was not gameplay, so we can't know for sure. Also, once it gets into a battle, I don't see how that could carry over. I remain hopeful but also keep my expectations reasonably low.
Well, technically Illusion is only any "good" until it gets hit, so that ability would be as good as gone pretty much as soon as the battle starts anyway. So we could encounter it as an illusion and then proceed with the battle as normal.

It's weird how much they are giving to gen 5, Basculin got a new evolution, we have Hisuian forms of Braviary, Zorua, and Zoroark, there's a possibility for the starters to get new evolutions, one of which is Oshawott. Its interesting.
(Hoping we get a gen 6 regional form or something, gen 6 has been left out of all the gimmicks save for Diance getting a mega)

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom