• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Nah what was worse was the report that said the levels scale to your own in IoA. I went in with level 5s and got wrecked. I hope gamefreak actually goes that route this time with level scaling though. They literally did do that in emerald (15 years ago!) When in the battle frontier if you chose open level all enemy Pokemon are the same level as your highest Pokemon.

I'll see your "levels will scale in the DLC" misreporting, and raise you "SwSh will have 18 Gyms, one for each type"

I'll see your "levels will scale in the DLC" misreporting, and raise you "SwSh will have 18 Gyms, one for each type"

Well technically they're not wrong about that one. They just didn't mention (and probably got confused about) that 10 of them are Minor League gyms that are inaccessible.

As it stands right now, it's:
  • Brilliant Diamond - 15%
  • Shining Pearl - 6%
  • Legends: Arceus - 73%
  • New Snap - 6%

About what I expected, except I didn't think Shining Pearl would be that low. Twice as many people want to play BD opposed to SP, and the same amount want to play New Snap. I didn't think it would be that lopsided.

I was expecting Legends to be in the lead but not by that much.

No, that part of the results makes sense. With BDSP being as conservative as it is and LA being pretty much everything the hardcore audience has been wanting from Pokemon, I fully expected Legends to be far and away the favorite.

I hope they show us the one thousand arms form of Arceus. It could be like eternamax eternatus, a powerfull form that you can only battle in wild. Eternatus felt like a real threat because you needed two legendaries, your team and your rivals´ team to defeat it. . Once you catch it, it doesnt use it anymore, because its a threat to everything. Its not like the battles agains groudon and kyogre, or even reshiram/zekrom, in wich you use regular pokemon to defeat pokemon that are suposed to be threats to the whole world, or doesnt actually need the legendary to defeat the other legendary.

Arceus is the creator of the whole universe. Cyrus would use one of its creations to destroy the whole galaxy and build another one. It shouldnt be defeatable by regular pokemon alone. To catch Arceus, you should do this: you befriend azelf, mesprit and uxie. They help you to catch dialga, palkia and giratina, in battles in wich you use 4 pokemon at the same time in raid stile. 3 of them have to be the lake trio, or else, your pokemon wont do any damage. After you have caught dialga, palkia and giratina, you use them and the lake trio against one thousand arms arceus at the same time. If you do enough damage before being defeated, arceus says to you that youre a good trainer, and it would like to join you, but its so powerfull it thinks that battling is boring because it always win so easily. So, it decides seal its power and become the arceus form we all know . You throw a ball at it, and it joins your team.

I was expecting Legends to be in the lead but not by that much.
I think people will get on board again with gen 4 remakes when something interesting about them will be revealed (megas or some new forms as speculated). Right now they are exactly D/P with better graphics. When Oras were revealed we had primal forms to talk about, heart gold and soul silver had overworld pokemon in their first trailer, Let's go games had a new mechanic. These were presented as 1:1 remakes, so nothing mind blown. I guess that's why everyone has left that boat for now.

Last edited:
I just noticed that Oshawott...has a mouth. I mean, its mouth has been properly modelled in 3d and it's no more just a texture.

Immagine.png

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom