• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Legends Arceus Travelog Thread

Pokemon Legends Arceus is so cool

Attachments

• 1643727758005.png
    1643727758005.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 116
  • 1643727760758.png
    1643727760758.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
I've just had my first black-out in this game and I lost 9 good items T.T
It was in a mass outbreak of Dustox and the fifth Dustox was a shiny, but I got so distracted by it that all the other Dustoxs ganged up on me while I tried to toss spoiled apricorns and balls at the shiny. I've had alot of nearly faintings after playing for a total of 18 hours, but always got away last second. But these bugs showed no mercy!

But the shiny was still there when I went back and caught it! Second shiny obtained, first one being a random Shiny Shinx which I got 2 hours into the game.

Exploring goes so much faster too after getting Wyrdeer and I'm so hooked at the exploration and catching part of the game so I still hasn't challenged Kleavor yet and has three star ranking.

I'm at eight stars now, and still have not fought the Noble Hisuian Electrode. 157 seen, 138 caught. I also caught two new Shiny Pokémon (Psyduck and Graveler) in the meanwhile. I've mainly been doing sidequests, catching Alphas, and working on my Dex over the past few days ever since I obtained Sneasler. I even snagged myself an Alpha Hisuian Goodra (Level 70!) by stealth-throwing Ultra Balls (not easy, but I'm always up for challenges).

Decidueye ♂: Level 64
Rapidash ♀: Level 64
Luxray ♂: Level 63
Crobat ♀: Level 64
Garchomp ♂: Level 58

I only got as far as the third lord battle and I think I'm ending my game there. I have no interest in going further. This game isn't for me. Shame too, I was really excited for it and it seemed amazing at first.
Even I struggled with the Noble Hisuian Arcanine. It's comparable to the battle with Demyx in Kingdom Hearts II, but nowhere near as hard as racing Erol in Jak II. It's often after this battle does the game really open up when you're strong enough to battle Alphas along with the advantage of stealth using Sneasler.

Daxter- Floatzel- 32
I got that reference. I even named my Ultra Moon protagonist after Jak.

I'm at eight stars now, and still have not fought the Noble Hisuian Electrode. 157 seen, 138 caught. I also caught two new Shiny Pokémon (Psyduck and Graveler) in the meanwhile. I've mainly been doing sidequests, catching Alphas, and working on my Dex over the past few days ever since I obtained Sneasler. I even snagged myself an Alpha Hisuian Goodra (Level 70!) by stealth-throwing Ultra Balls (not easy, but I'm always up for challenges).

Decidueye ♂: Level 64
Rapidash ♀: Level 64
Luxray ♂: Level 63
Crobat ♀: Level 64
Garchomp ♂: Level 58
Wow! Sounds like you've been leveling up hard. At this rate, the final battles will be easy for you.

Wow! Sounds like you've been leveling up hard. At this rate, the final battles will be easy for you.
I guess I'll see about that. The Wild Pokémon are much stronger here than other games, and I still get frequent KOs. I've always been a resourceful person, and putting focus on the Pokédex is probably why most of my team are around Level 64.

I've been a busy little Bibarrel in my adventures in Hisui. At this rate I'll probably cause a temporal anomaly that cause the modern day mankind to be ruled by Primeapes. Anyway, on with the show.

I've since moved on with the plot to Cobalt Coastline. I have spent a TON of time catching various Mons, trying to fill up dex data and reports. I just know that when I turn in my current report and catches I'm gonna get a boatload of Poke Dollars for it, along with ranking up at least one star (as I only need about 200 more points to reach Seven Star Rank). My catches include two Glameows, Skorpi, Alpha Drapion, Spheal, Alpha Walrein, Alpha Purugly, another Murkrow, Mothim, another Tangela, Alpha Machoke, Alpha Golduck, regular Golduck, Remoraid, Aipom, Alpha Ambipom, Togepi, Alpha Octillery, Chatot, Dusclops (as this one is part of the plot), another Eevee, Magnemite, two Magnetons, Rhydon, and Rhyperior (the latter five are from time-space rifts). And this was before I got the ability to ride Basculegion. After I got the ability to ride Basculegion I picked up a Basculin, Finneon, East Sea Shellos, Hisuian Quilfish, Mantyke, and Tentacool. Yeesh, that's a lot of catches. Professor Laventon will be most pleased.

Anyway, I met up with the Pearl Clan Warden (forgot her name, but boy is she good-lookin') and managed to correctly guess that the little Hisuian Growlithe was the previous Noble's pup. Then it was time to head to see Iscan to get the ability to ride Basculegion. Which meant I had to catch the aforementioned Dusclops in order to make Basculegion's favorite food. I also did a few requests while I was here, setting up a second base camp in the process. After getting Dusclops and having the chicken of the sea... I mean Iscan create Basculegion's food I got the ghostly fish's approval and gained the Splash Plate. Only for the Miss Fortune Sisters to appear and snatch the larger Growlithe, mistaking it for the Noble's pup before taking off with it to Firespit Island (which I'm willing to bet is Stark Mountain in the future, since it's the only volcano IN Sinnoh).

As a result of gaining Basculegion I decided to box Vaporeon in order to try out my own Basculegion ('m trying to use a lot of new Mons, be it new evos or regional forms, so the run feels more authentic, plus it gives Basculin some love). So I took out my new female Basculin and named her Riptide (get it? Riptide, as in Rest in Peace? Because Basculegion is formed from the souls of fallen Basculin? hears Kricketots) ahem Moving on, while Riptide has a Bold Nature I noticed that female Basculegion are Special Attackers, so it works out (plus I now have another girl in the party after Luxray got boxed). She's gonna need some leveling up, but since I need to invoke her very unique evolutionary method through battle anyway it's fine. So it's off to grind before Firespit Island in hopes of getting Basculegion before I face what Charm and her sisters have in store for me.

My team:

Pyro (H-Typhlosion, male, 62)
Hawkeye (Staraptor, male, 58)
Hemlock (Alpha Roserade, male, 60)
Junko (Toxicroak, male, 57)
Hatchet (Kleavor, male, 54)
Riptide (Basculin, female, 37)

Got to the third Nobel. Arcanine was very frustrating. I hate how Arcanine sets the middle of the arena on fire, then uses that attack where those 5 orbs are summomed, but they're out of reach. After finally getting through that, I ran into Ingo and now I've entered the 4th area. I absolutely hate Melli....

Just got to what I think is the climax of the story

I am so upset right now I did not see that coming. Everything I did for these people and they just turn on me and drive me out when I didn't even do anything. I'm not like really upset but it's one of those plot twists where I have to take a moment and remember it's not real and I'm not really actually being attacked and accused. Just...dang man this is crazy.

My character looks so sad and upset too.

I wanted to share my experience with catching an Eevee.

I didn't know that they appear as early as Obsidian Field, so right after getting access to Wyrdeer as a mount (which was a surprise in itself), I vamoosed back to the alleged area between the three bodies of water in Horseshoe Fields...and sure enough, there one was! Which is crazy as I had frequented that area several times prior and never saw one... Before I could do anything though, I scared it off, not realizing they would run away. And I didn't save either.

Thus began the series of in-game days with me rushing off on Wyrdeer in hopes of spotting one again, coming up short each time, and then returning to camp to try again the next day in hopes of it respawning. I tried the morning, day, and even night. After a good thirty minutes or so, I surrendered to the internet my Arceus Phone and apparently Pokémon respawn after you visit the village. So, two trips to the village later, I ran back and found one! This time, it was on the opposite side of where the first was.

I tried to be sneaky by luring it with Cheri Berries, but I misjudged my Ball throws several times, scaring it off... I saved first this time though! On the eighth attempt, I said screw it and sprint bum rushed the poor thing. Just as it turned away in shock, I nailed it in the back of its head with a Ball, finally catching him aha. He's Rash in nature, which great for a specially attacking Sylveon. Now it's onwards to fighting Kleavor!

After a good thirty minutes or so, I surrendered to the internet my Arceus Phone and apparently Pokémon respawn after you visit the village.
Just to let everyone know they also respawn if you catch/defeat/chase off what's already there, but you seem to have to sleep until a new time period (so if it's morning sleep to midday or nightfall).
I was able to get my Eevee set my capturing every Bidoof and Ponyta in the general area than resting to another time and coming back, though it did take quite a few runs (I'd say on average an Eevee appeared every other visit).

I just got through Hisuian Electrode. That was actually kinda stressful. Definitely the hardest Nobel fight yet. Also my hatred for Melli only continued. I really hate this man's better and holier than you attitude. Worst Warden right here. You got nothing on Iscan and Palina. I love those two. And I've realized how unfair battles can be. I mean how is it fair that you can be stuck in a 1 V 3 and your opponents can attack 4-5 times before you get a turn? That right there is very ridiculous. I finally got a razor claw and a peat block though, so my team is now fully evolved!

Zaxyb- Hisuian Typhlosion
Daxter- Floatzel
Luxo- Luxray
Rascal- Weavile
Lilith- Hisuian Liligant
Bosco- Ursaluna

Last edited:
I've just had my first black-out in this game and I lost 9 good items T.T
Apperently it was 9 types of items and total I've lost 30 items, just from one fainting...so I guess I dont die from now on. I use way too much time on collecting resources xD
Adding salt into the wound it was the Shiny Dustox in the mass outbreak who did the final blow too after all the others Dustox took their turns beating me up. Lol

I've also snuck up on a Gastrodon and a Shellos hanging together and they both just circled me for a Long time after they spotted me and they both was very curious. All the other ones either attacked me or ran away. ...After I caught them I ran into another Gastrodon who was not so friendly and went on a rampage after me. I caught that too and then I've turned around and ...

...Mr Mime was some meters away looking at me while almost being mauled by the Gastrodon..
He was sitting on a invinsible chair, enjoying the show! Lmao

wowowowo it is me from yesterday my brother was playing pokemon so i could not play. my brother is at the lake trio trials

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-22 9.47.25 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-22 9.47.25 PM.png
    764.9 KB · Views: 67
Been very busy with my time-space travels through Hisui.

First off, getting Basculegion was easiler that expected. I simply had to use Wave Crash on a bunch of easy Mons (like Glameow) to rack up the necessary recoil to evolve her. That only took about five minutes, give or take. I have to say I think I like the female Basculegion's design a bit better. After evolving her I spent some time grinding to get her up to a more desirable level. After all that I finally decided to go after the Miss Fortune Sisters. Along the way I caught a Gyarados, Finneon, Tentacool, and Magmar (I missed out on a Magby due to it bursting out of the ball). After defeating those three femme fatales the little Hisuian Growlithe evolved into Hisuina Arcanine and became the new lord... only to be hit with that strange energy and go into a frenzy. Time for the battle with it. It took a bit, as that arena's design is just plain not fair, but in the end I managed to quell H-Arcanine. After that I spent some more time catching, nabbing a Sealeo, Alpha Empoleon, Alpha Mothim, and a regular Octillery. When I turned in my findings I got over 54,000 Poke Dollars. That was a nice chunk of pocket change. And all those findings earned my next rank, which I got upon returning and checking in with Cyllene.

Now it's time for the next mission. I will be frank... I really DO NOT like Melli. His high-and-mighty/holier-than-thou attitude really gets my Gogoat. Before I take on the next mission I returned to the Crimson Mirelands and Cobalt Coastlands in order to catch some Mons I had missed, such as Petilil, Alpha Gastly, Alpha Yanma, Alpha Yanmega (which I didn't even need to fight as I managed to get a lucky back strike catch), Alpha Carnivine, Alpha Pachirisu, Alpha Hippowdow, Alpha Torterra (who I added to my ranks, as I need a tank), Hisuian Growlithe, Duskull, Vulpix, Jolteon, Scizor, Alpha Lumeneon and Alpha Dusknoir, and fill out several pages of dex data. I also needed to complete a few requests there, too. So, after that I moved on to the next area.

Meeting up with the warden I followed him into Wayward Cave, only to see that jerk Melli removed the torches that illuminate the area. And he gets all high-and-mighty about his "concern" for cave-dwelling Mons. What a load of slag. I sure gave him a satisfying whopping in battle. After that I continued onward, gaining the ability to ride Sneasler. I caught another Heracross, a Bronzor, Bronzong, Gligar, Nosepass, an Alpha Probopass, and two Hisuian Sneasel. I swapped out Toxicroak for one of them (again, I want the run to feel more authentic by using more new Mons). I also have a Razor Claw that I got from a time-space distortion so I can evolve her at any time. But I want to get a bit more data on her first before then. Anyway, that's all for now until I complete my errands.

My team:

Pyro (H-Typhlosion, male, 71)
Gaia (Alpha Torterra, male, 69)
Hawkeye (Staraptor, male, 68)
Hatchet (Kleavor, male, 66)
Riptide (Basculegion, female, 61)
Lilith (H-Sneasel, female, 54)

Just out of curiosity: any thoughts on this particular warden? I think he's kind of tragic, in a way.

Yeah, he is. I know who he is, as he's one of the Unovian Battle Subway bosses, though his attire looks like he went through a wood chipper (I'm guessing that's Sneasler's doing). But you can't help but feel bad for him, as he's in a worse situation than the PC is, as at least he/she still has their memories and whatnot. He only knows his name and snippets of his memories at best, which is pretty depressing.

Back
Top Bottom