• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon: Legends of Ruby, Tales of Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Red

Kaboom
Reaction score
Welcome to the Hoenn region!

HoennIIIE.png

Hoenn features a wide variety of diverse landscapes including desert, mountains, grassland, forests, and even a volcano. It is an ideal place to start a journey, mostly because of the many new species of Pokemon inhabiting the region. And so, our story begins in the quaint town of Littleroot where Professor Birch, the leading Pokemon expert of Hoenn, is to give out three rare starter Pokemon to three beginning trainers, scheduled to start their journeys that day. However, an unusual amount of suspicious activity is being emitted from underground organizations, which is never a good sign.

Rules
1. No godmodding, bunnying, flaming, etc.
2. Keep romance PG-13
3. Keep swearing/violence to a minimum.
4. Be logical, but be creative.
5. If you do not recieve one of the standard Hoenn starters, you may have any basic Pokemon from Hoenn, excluding legendaries and psuedo-legendaries.
6. What I say is law.
7. Put the phrase "Bayleef is cool" in sign-up if you read the rules.

Sign-ups:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History (optional):
Starter Pokemon:
Profession (trainer, coordinator, breeder, researcher, etc.)
Other:

Example:
Name: David (Ruby) Conlan
Appearance: David is rather tall for his age, standing at about 6'0. He has shaggy brown hair that is cut short and upright. As well, he has mystifying blue eyes. David is not fat, but is a fairly stocky boy. He normally wears a green zip-up hoodie, and jeans. He never goes anywhere without his prized black baseball cap, which he wears backwards, just for the appeal.
Personality: David is a kind boy, reaching out to everyone, or at least those who are kind to Pokemon. However, he has a short fuse, and a lot of things set him off. David is brave, and isn't afraid to take risks. He is an easy-going, outward person, who loves to cheer people up.
History (optional): David lived out most of his life in a small cottage in Sootoplis City. Later, he moved to Littleroot Town where he started his journey. (Sorry, I ran out of ideas! XD)
Starter Pokemon: Torchic
Profession: Trainer
Other: Bayleef is cool. XD

Last edited:
Here is mine

Name: Wes Wilson
Appearance: Wes is pretty tall being 6' 2''. He wears a dark green sweatshirt and jeans. He also has long curly hair.
Personality: He is a serious, but friendly person. He is fun to go places with. He also is a bit careful and knows when problems start to appear.
History (optional): Wes had been studying in school about Pokemon in his hometown of Oldale town. he has successfully graduated and is ready to go get his starter pokemon and heads towards littleroot town.
Starter Pokemon: I heird u liek Mudkip
Profession: Trainer
Other: Bayleef is cool​

Wes, you're accepted! And while writing my history, I totally forgot that this was a Hoenn RP, and not a Unova one! I'll be changing that.

Name: Michael Alucard
Appearance:
WillamAlucard2.jpg

Personality:Smart and calculating. Michael is cold and distant and makes it a point to look down on others. He enjoys earlgray tea with apple tarts. To most he is very cold and mean but on the inside he is very lonely and cares deeply for his pokemon. He usally prefers pokemon he finds elegant and dark such as Snivy mukrow and milotic
History:Michael is from a wealthy family living in a mansion just outside of Littleroote Town. Michael's parents are rather distant and spend very little time with him. He also spent very little time with kids his own age thus causing his blunt atitude. Michael is going on his journey without his parents permission So he's basically running away from home. He hopes one day to be a Coordinator
Starter Pokemon: Electrike (Shock Wave, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack.)
Profession: Coordinator
Other: He can play the Violin.

Bayleef is Cool (I agree.)

Last edited:
Name: Tyler Jacobson

Appearance:

Personality: Tyler is very optimistic. He likes to take challenges and hates taking shortcuts. He likes being around other people. Therefore, he hates solitude. He likes to help other people solve their problems. Tyler is rather shy.

History (optional): I need to finish my homework, so I don't have time for this.

Starter Pokemon: Mudkip

Profession (trainer, coordinator, breeder, researcher, etc.): Trainer

Other: Bayleef is the coolest thing to ever walk the Earth (or Pokeplanet) and I herd he leiks Mudkips.

Last edited:
Black Butler, accepted.

Hyper Beam, denied for now. There would've been no point in me saying

5. If you do not recieve one of the standard Hoenn starters, you may have any basic Pokemon from Hoenn, excluding legendaries and psuedo-legendaries.

You're right, Bagon isn't considered a pseudo-legendary. But, Salamence is. And I clearly said that you may have any basic Pokemon from Hoenn, so why would I have excluded psuedo-legendaries if they're all in their final evo? You see, I classified all of the pre-evolutions as psuedos too. Change your starter, and you're in.

You need to say that in the rules. Therefore, I am physically allowed to have Bagon.

Child, please. May I direct your attention to rule number 6?

Rule No. 6 "What Beastie says is law"

Dude, what the GM says is law. They can do what they want. If he says no Bagon, no Bagon. Also, reserve me a spot, if you please.

Mouthful of Pi, reserved. XD

Yeah, so either change your starter or leave.

Fine, I'll edit it because Mr. GM Bayleef said so, because his word is law and if we break the law, we get denied.

Happy now? EDITED.

ok thanks for accepting me beastie and can u vm me like a day before you post the startup so i will be ready to begin

See? Now was that too hard? Hyper Beam is officially.............ACCEPTED!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Yes, it was very hard. I'm gonna go into the corner of my room and weep.

Oh suck it up butter cup!

Name:Thomas Floresca

Appearance:Somewhat tall, with blonde hair and green eyes. Typically wears a green jacket, a white t-shirt, khaki pants, and black tennis shoes.

Personality:Thomas is a hopeless romantic. He is already somewhat friendly normally, and is even more so in the prescence of a female. He is somewhat calm and collective, though his romanticism sometimes may impair his judgement.

History (optional):

Starter Pokemon: Gaia (Treecko)

Profession (trainer, coordinator, breeder, researcher, etc.):Coordinator

Other:Bayleef and Quilava are awesome

Last edited:
Name: Jeremy Whitaker
Appearance: Short dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, slightly tanned skin. Tends to wear cargo shorts and a plain black or white t-shirt.
Personality: A bit reserved and quiet. Very curious and wants to learn.
History (optional): Lived with parents in the Orange Islands before going off on
Starter Pokemon: Torchic
Profession (trainer, coordinator, breeder, researcher, etc.): He's not sure yet.
Other: Bayleef isn't just cool, he's our king!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom