• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RP Everyone Pokemon Legends: Shaymin (IC thread)

"Who are you?" Kyo asks the new arrival. "Are you a friend or foe?" He touches one of the Heart Charms on his belt, ready to bring out one of his partners in case the person attacks. He glances at Greninja who also seems wary of the new arrival.

Last edited:
"Friend! Friend! Friend!" says Sukong "I was just huf trowing peels at people when huf I overheared you talk about huf the blooms" explained Sukong while he was trying to catch his breath "I don't even have a clue on who anyone of you is!" he continued "actually, no... I think I recognize you" Sukong pointed at Tsumugi "yes, you were that girl that messed up my trap a few days ago! I'm sure of it!" he stated.

"Wait, it's you, the Phantom Trickster!" Tsumugi immediately draws her weapon with one hand and presses a finger of her other to her headpiece. "I call upon thee, Kaze! Stand by!" With an incantation, a Scyther materializes and flitters into the skies, keeping a watchful eye on the situation.

"Revealing yourself so openly like this?" she firmly demands, weapon drawn but not pointed at him. This is unlike the rumors of him and her personal experience, and a bit of her confusion is showing in her tone. "Explain yourself and your intentions, Trickster!"

"Aphotic, she might need back up, go!" Kyo shouts. Greninja jumps up and lands next to Kaze. Kyo then draws both of his blades. Kyo also rubs one of his Heart Charms. "Stormwing, I need your power!" He shouts. He chants an incantation, after which, a Pelipper appears beside Greninja, ready for battle.

Last edited:
"W-wait a sec, use more discretion, your grace and Sir Kyo..." the samurai girl awkwardly says. She was preparing in case there was some sort of trap abound, but not ready to outright attack like they were.

Tsumugi nods. A true hero always hears the other side, she thinks to herself. With more elegance, she says, "I apologize, Trickster. I hope you can understand my cautiousness, given your history. But I do hope you have come before us for good reason." This was either another of his traps, or...something else. She holds her lance slack, and motions with her free hand for him to speak.

Last edited:
Kai, who had been watching from a distance while clutching Kō close to his chest, decided to speak up. “Well said, Tsumugi.” He turned the rest of the group. “I would greatly prefer if this didn’t happen again. I couldn’t bear to see Pokémon be hurt pointlessly. Go on, stranger. Granted, I have never heard of nor witnessed any of your supposed trickery, so I hope my trust has not been misplaced.”

Last edited:
Orihime lowers her guard, grateful that she doesn’t have to deal with a fight. Yet.
Kane smiles and chirps, but Orihime says, “They’re not enemies, but they also aren’t friends. We’re only with them for as long as this mission lasts.” She sighs. “Maybe if we get home we’ll find more permanent friends.”

"Was the trap for her, so you can capture her?" Kyo asks, a hand still on a Heart Charm.
"Not at all!" replies Sukong "it was meant for some crazy old man that sent his weird fire and poison spitting lizard to attack me!" explained Sukong "so I made this trap to teach him a lesson but then you" he pointed at Tsumugi "had to come in and trigger the trap! And she even was too light to fully trigger the trap, so she was left hanging upside down! So I had to waste one of my arrows to free her!" Replied Sukong.

"Yeah, it was pretty small though. I had heard stories of a pokemon like this: apparently it's from distant islands protected by guardians." Sukong explained "Never thought they were real, until one of them started chasing me. Almost gave me a sheer heart attack"

"Mmm, that would make sense. I've seen more Pokémon than people in my life, and yet I don't know any that are like what you are describing," Kai added.

"You know, I just remembered. There was a guy a while ago who poisoned the water hole near my home. He had a Pokémon that fits the description. I don't know where they are at this point." Kyo said as he sheathed his blades since he felt that he no longer needed them.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom