• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RP Everyone Pokemon Legends: Shaymin (IC thread)

@Greninjaman @more than a torchic @guynasen @KirbyBulba737 @System Error

(Let's see what happens when a Guardian Spirit--or two--intervenes)

Just then blades and screams filled the air as a band of warriors raided the town. It's SO annoying when a warlord decides to raid a town for no reason at all, and subject them to harsh taxes... Jade Flower sighed.

Kyo pulls out his blades. He looks up to smoke. "They are setting fire to the village!" He shouts. Pulling Pelipper's Charm from his belt, he brings it. "Use Rain Dance, Stormwing!" Kyo shouts. "Pelipper!" Stormwing shouts as clouds gather in the sky. Seconds later, rain begins to fall as Kyo with Greninja and Pelipper, sets out to protect the village alongside the group.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Kyo is dueling with one of the solders. After knocking him out, he looks around. "Where did these guys come from?"

He spots another solider running towards him. "Hmm. Water Arts: Hydro Slash!" Kyo shouts as he swings his sword horizontally. A wave a blue water, strengthed by the rain, slams into the guy, knocking him backward.

Last edited:
Realizing she's not going to be getting answers, Orihime decides to fight now, talk later.
"Kane."
With a nod, the Torchic leaps up and sends out a rope of fire that flies like a dragon. Orihime spins her staff around it, sending the fire barreling towards the attackers.

"Where is the leader? The warlord? If I can beat him, the others will scatter."
@System Error
He spots Tsumugi. He runs over to her, dodging and weaving. "We must find the leader. If we beat him, the others will scatter." Kyo said.

“Uhh, Kaku, I’m gonna need your help for this!” Kai brings out a Heart Cham and a Torterra appears. He climbs on top of it, and keeps hold of its tree to steady himself. “I’m gonna rescue civilians and try to find the leader!” he shouts to the group as the Torterra marches forward. “Kō, use Rock Tomb to try and contain the fire!” Kō leaps from his hands and onto Kaku’s head and uses Rock Tomb to surround small fires with rocks and prevent them from spreading.

The samurai girl sighs heavily. "Why do you think I was calling him out? I was going to challenge him to single combat!" she whines. Being a hero in a group is harder work than she expected...especially with everyone trying to do their own thing. But of course they would be used to fighting on their own, given these people's backgrounds. She only hopes this doesn't cause trouble down the line...

And waiting on LT for a response on this one

Last edited:
Kyo heads off into the village in search of the Warlord. After perching himself upon a rooftop, he looks around. "Come out! You coward! You call yourself a Warlord? Bring it on! I challenge you!" he shouts.
Both Greninja and Pelipper both shout as well.

"Takeda clan..." Orihime groans. "Can't you leave me alone?"
Kane is pecking at a swordsman's feet, causing him to shriek.
"Kane, forget these fools. I should have recognized these uniforms." With a sigh, Orihime readies her staff. "Use Flame Charge on our old friend."

"Uh-Oh..." Kyo said as a bunch of troops rush him.
Kyo clashes with troops, trying to clear a way to escape, to no avail. A hit to the arm, and he is down and captured. He is taken to Toshinobu. "What is it you want with me," Kyo asks, exhausted.

"Sir Kyo, watch out!" she says, trying to go to his aid. "Don't rush--" But it's too late. She growls. A lack of coordination allowed that to happen. "Stay on your guard, but don't get near them, everyone! We don't know what they might do to him!" She decides to take charge of the situation. This was just great. She glances around, hoping that Trickster had the sense to set something up. If not, they might need a miracle here...

Pelipper also bore witness to Kyo's capture. He attempts to fly in, but is stopped by Greninja. "(What? Our friend is in trouble!)" Pelipper said, rather agitated. Greninja shook his head. "(We might get caught as well. There are too many. I don't believe they will hurt him. If it looks like they will, we shall strike.)" Greninja said.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom