• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RP Everyone Pokemon Legends: Shaymin (IC thread)

@Greninjaman

(I was expecting a little more of a fight--you can still avoid capture thanks to your ninja skills)
(I am looking at it as Kyo not being that skilled with Ninja Skills and the Water and Ice Skills. He could have gotten out of there with the skills he does have, but the hit to his arm, the one with the scar, caused him to flinch in pain, thus preventing him from doing anything, causing him to get caught. Also, he was getting rushed. Kind of hard to think of a way to escape when you got a lot of guys coming at you.)

@Greninjaman @more than a torchic @guynasen @KirbyBulba737 @System Error

(In that case, it's time for the Guardian Spirits to intervene so this story doesn't end before it even begins...

Minutes before Kyo could be led away, a shining green arrow strikes the one holding him! Another arrow gets the other one seconds later.

Jade Flower seems glad to see the arrows. "Emerald Raikou, the Hunter of Evil!"

Sure enough a young man with tan skin wearing a magnificent green, silver, and gold robe elegantly jumps down before the terrified soldiers. "Unhand this noble warrior! What has he done to wrong you?"

Despite Toshinobu's stammered attempts to explain, Emerald Raikou is not buying his argument that all ninjas are evil

(Emerald Raikou--Brock's counterpart)

@LightningTopaz
With the soldiers distracted, Kyo breaks free and runs back to Jade. "Sorry about that. I got cocky and overconfident. I should not have done that. My father would be most displeased with me if he was here." Kyo said, rubbing the back of his head. Greninja and Pelipper join him, happy to see that he is ok. Kyo sends Pelipper back into it's Heart Charm. He then turns to watch the confrontation between Toshinobu and Emerald Raikou.

(Also, why is it game over if someone gets captured?)

(Well I had something written up, but I got sniped so I'll tweak it)

Tsumugi looks around. No sign of that Trickster's traps, and she doesn't want to depend on them anyway. The others weren't in a position to do anything. She breathes in and out. She has one shot at this. She may not be good at using ki in a direct offensive manner, but she knows how to use it in other ways.

The appearance of Emerald Raikou does little to dissuade her, in fact, it's the opening she needs. While Toshinobu is distracted, she focuses hard. Her hair begins to rustle. "Cover me, Kaze! I'm going in! Fūsoku: Springtime Breeze!" She gains an impressive burst of speed, and moving like a swift wind before anyone can react, she's right up in the warlord's face, lance pointed threateningly at his throat. "The only evil man here is you and your subordinates! Stand down before you get hurt!"

@Greninjaman

(Because by capturing one of you, that also opens Jade Flower to easily be captured.)

Having a lance pointed at him, plus another shining arrow convinces Toshinobu that maybe it's not a good idea to conquer this area. Finally, he calls "Retreat! We have no chance against a god!"

Kyo walks up to Emerald Raikou. "Thanks for that. I should work better at not being so cocky. My father always told me that overconfidence only leads to trouble. I should have heeded his words. If not for you... I would rather not think about it." Kyo said, a hint of sorrow in his voice. Greninja then appears at Kyo's side and gives him his dropped blades, which Kyo takes and sheathes.

Having heard the warlord’s order, Kai directed Kaku towards the sound of the group. When he rounded the corner, it was an impressive sight indeed to see a crowd of people sitting on the back of a Torterra with an excited Rockruff barking happily on its head. “Well, the fire’s been care of thanks to the Rain and Rock Tombs. I also managed to rescue most of the townspeople. Though…” He looks down for moment. “I couldn’t save a few.” It was only then that he noticed Guardian Spirit. Surprised, he hopped off Kaku and bowed. “O-oh, hello… sir. Wh… what are you doing here?”

“That… well, good that you’re here, then. And thanks for saving my… friend.” He blushes a little and quickly corrects himself. “Or-or you know… comrade.”

Last edited:

"I am Emerald Raikou, Guardian Spirit of Nature." Emerald Raikou explains. "My fellow guardian Pearl Deerling asked me to help you all."

With that, he takes an elegant harp and plays a beautiful song, healing the damage the soldiers caused. "It is very important that you avoid capture." he explains as he continues playing. "If one of you falls into enemy hands, that will put Jade Flower in danger too.

His song complete, he gives you an emerald charm that looks like a rosebud. "If you need my aid again, invoke this charm with this song: 'Imultaos, ame no hao bakezo...''

[You got Emerald Rose Charm!]

"Thank you graciously, from the bottom of our hearts," Tsumugi says with a small bow, motioning for others to do the same. "These are dark times indeed if the Guardian Spirits are descending to lend their aid. I pray the time does not come where we will need to use this charm, but we will accept it with reverence, Lord Emerald Raikou." She sighs at Kyo. "Before this incident happened, we were on our way to ask Sage Rowan if he knows clues to their location, but I suppose since he brought it up..."

Last edited:
Kai laughs sheepishly. “Tch, will you two ever stop bickering?” he mutters lightheartedly. “Well, in any case, it truly is an honor, sir.”

Last edited:
"W-what!? How many petals are there for each one?" Kyo asks in shock. He was not expecting this revelation. He simply assumed that they would be hunting for 10 Blooms and taking them back to the mountain.

"There are 20 petals for each bloom, making for 200 petals in all." Emerald Raikou explains. "Not all of them will require a battle to earn--some are out in the open, waiting to be found. Some you may receive as thanks for a good deed. And some you may receive as a reward for passing a test of your abilities."

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom