• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RP Everyone Pokemon Legends: Shaymin (IC thread)

“I don’t think Sir Emerald Raikou is the type to joke around.” Kai nudges Tsumigi playfully. “Looks like we’re in it for the long haul, huh?”

“At any rate, would you all give me a hand getting everyone off of Kaku’s back?”

"Did you say 200 petals!?" said Sukong emerging from one of the alleyways holding something "A-are you sure they've all been shattered into pieces? Because that seems a bit pointless to me, and it would be an incredible chore to get them all, even if we got 3 or 4 at once."

"I know that I might not be in the right position to say so..." stated Sukong "...but I'm gonna have to ask a question: why are you saying we're going to find them in clumps of 5 or 10? Is it a phrofetic statement? Did this happen before? I'm asking because you've mentioned specifically clumps of 5 or 10, which is kind of odd to me." finished Sukong.

"Confront Toshinobu again? Please, I've dealt with him more times than a person ever should in their lifetime." Orihime looks down at Kane. "You don't want to remind him of our debt to him, do you, little girl?"

“We don’t talk about it.” After a second, Orihime explains: “A while back, he hired me to do some freelance work. Another warlord, Akira of the Akashima clan, also hired me for freelance work. Turns out they’ve been bitter rivals for decades, and after a big fight between the two, I ended up with debt from both of them.”

“I would hope so,” Kai said as he approached the group. “Welp, we got everyone off Kaku, and he’s back where he belongs.” He pats the Heart Charm he’s wearing as a necklace. “Are we all set to go? Or is there anything else you need to tell us, sir?”

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom