• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RP Everyone Pokemon Legends: Shaymin (IC thread)

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
@Greninjaman @more than a torchic @guynasen @KirbyBulba737

Here we go!

The spirit of a great mountain, angered by thieves...

The sacred grove of Nature's Grace Mountain has been devastated--thieves have broken into the sacred grove, and stolen the ten elemental blooms that protect the mountain. Fearful that evil could infiltrate the mountain, Shaymin took the form of a warrior known as Jade Flower, and set off on an urgent quest to find the ten enchanted blooms.

A band of warriors, honor-bound to avenge a great crime...

Luckily, fortune was kind to Shaymin, nee Jade Flower, and she found a group of willing warriors to accompany her on her long and perilous journey. Along the way, they will clash with evil sects, warlords, and yokai that all want the elemental blooms. But they will also encounter loyal heroes that will help them.

The Six Guardian Spirits, taking human form to help Shaymin and her companions on their way...

But Shaymin has more than mortal help on her quest, she also has the help of the Six Guardian Spirits--six heroes of Waku that ascended to godhood as a reward for completing an equally perilous journey. Their divine martial arts and powers are no match for any mortal art, but they know better than to intervene when they are not needed. For now, they watch and wait for when Shaymin and her companions need them most.

A duel between chosen champions, before the walls of a dark fortress.

Yet Shaymin is well aware of where her journey leads her--to the thieves' hideout, where she will confront their leader once and for all. But things are not always what they seem.

Her initial search led her to Twin Leaf Village--where the Guardian Spirit Pearl Deerling lived when she was a mortal. Not surprisingly, a beautiful statue of her and some Autumn Forme Deerlings stood in the town square.

"I agree with you. We should also be careful. Who knows what foes are out to stop us from completing our quest." Kyo said as he looked around.

Last edited:
  • Staff
@Greninjaman

The people came and went about their daily routines. But one particular girl stands out from the townsfolk--a girl with deep green hair with a Gracidea flower clip inside looking up at the Pearl Deerling statue. Her light green eyes shine with tears as she pours out her heart to the beautiful goddess.

"We're looking for someone," Orihime explains. "See, we all met a day or so ago and came to the realization that we're all looking for the same person. This person needs us to help them find these ten... things."

@Greninjaman

(That's fair, and makes more sense.)
(Also, what I had in mind for my character is that, he knows Jade Flower, but not that she is also Shaymin. For all he knows, Shaymin is still up on the mountain. Like I said in the background part of my sign-up profile, Jade saves Kyo's life, and they part ways so that Kyo can rest. Kyo meets back up with her here so that he can help her find the blooms as thanks for saving him. He could have just gone home, but decided to help Jade.)

Last edited:
“So,” said Kai, who was quietly listening to the conversation and was definitely there the entire time, “do you have any idea as to who or where this person may be?”

@Greninjaman @more than a torchic @guynasen @KirbyBulba737

"I am Jade Flower, guardian of the Sacred Grove." the girl explains. "Thieves have broken into the Sacred Grove, and stolen the ten elemental blooms that protect the mountain. So after casting a spell of protection to keep evil away, I emarked on a great journey to find them--and heroes that could help me."

(Slightly different entrance here, lemme know if it's fine)

"I'm back! Sorry it took so long!" comes a young female's voice. A pint-sized girl struts onto the scene! Despite her stature, she is clad in the outfit of a samurai, with purple shitagi beneath lightweight metal armor and a lance bigger than she is strapped to her back. Two Poke Balls serve as decoration on her tiara-like headpiece, which is managing her sakura-pink hair. Curiously, the crest gives her away as a member of the Shugoha family - the guardian blades. She flashes a thumbs-up to Jade Flower, before turning her attention to the others. "Oh!" she says with a curious yet friendly grin. "Who might you all be?

Uninterested in the sure-to-be ensuing conversation about money, Kai turns to the new girl. “Hello, I’m Kai.” He gestures the the Rockruff by his side. “This is my little buddy Kō. Who are you?”

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom