• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Legends: Shaymin (signups and discussion)

Never done anything like this before, so sorry if I screw something up ahaha

Character's name: Guy (pronounced like gee but with a hard "g" sound, if it's too silly I can change it)
Character's age: 18
Character's physical appearance: Medium length somewhat unkempt dark brown hair, somewhat scrawny, wearing a similar outfit to Rei in Legends Arceus because I’m extremely uncreative.
Character's personality/known history: Lives in a small cottage in the woods with the local Pokémon. Somewhat aloof and distant but very protective of his friends, especially Pokémon. Helps out Shaymin for the sake of protecting the Pokémon of the forest.
Character's known Pokémon, if any: The Rockruff that lives with him in the cottage.
Character's preferred style: Shield
Character's school/sect: Wandering Warrior

Quick question: from a progression standpoint, where do we start? Will it be a zero to hero like the mainline games, or do we start from a later point in the progression? If so, where do we start in terms of progression?

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom