• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Pokemon Legends: Shaymin (signups and discussion)

Greninjaman

Ninja Frog
Reaction score
The name is Kiun, not shadow. I thought you didn't name your greninja and just put their type in brackets, which is what I did. Hope it clears it up!
No problem.
If we go by this list that @LightningTopaz made:
--Spirit--Normal
--Earth--Ground, Rock, Steel
--Wood--Grass, most Bug
--Fire--Fire, Fighting
--Wind--Flying, some Bug
--Water--Water, some Ice
--Snow--most Ice
--Thunder--Electric
--Moon--noble Dark, Ghost, and Poison types
--Sun--Psychic, Dragon, Fairy
Well, Greninja would be considered a Water/Moon type, while Zorua would be a pure Moon type. At least, I think that is how this will work.

Last edited:

KirbyBulba737

Unova Confirmed!
Reaction score
No problem.
If we go by this list that @LightningTopaz made:
If we compare the real type chart to this:
--Spirit--Normal
--Earth--Ground, Rock, Steel
--Wood--Grass, most Bug
--Fire--Fire, Fighting
--Wind--Flying, some Bug
--Water--Water, some Ice
--Snow--most Ice
--Thunder--Electric
--Moon--noble Dark, Ghost, and Poison types
--Sun--Psychic, Dragon, Fairy
Well, Greninja would be considered a Water/Moon type, while Zorua would be a pure Moon type. At least, I think that is how this will work.
I wouldn't say that Kiun is exactly noble, but they aren't dishonourable either. Had a dishonourable dark been here, Kiun would've been Moon/whathever the dishonourable dark type is. If dishonourable dark can't be a type, I'm fine with Kiun being pure Moon. @LightningTopaz what do you say?

Greninjaman

Ninja Frog
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that Kiun is exactly noble, but they aren't dishonourable either. Had a dishonourable dark been here, Kiun would've been Moon/whathever the dishonourable dark type is. If dishonourable dark can't be a type, I'm fine with Kiun being pure Moon. @LightningTopaz what do you say?
Now that you mention that, I wonder if Greninja would be a moon type. He is noble, just like Kyo.
Also, I wonder if Poke Balls are a thing in this story.

Greninjaman

Ninja Frog
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post. I decided to change my Greninja's nickname to something else. I changed it to aphotic, which is the name of the deep parts of the ocean where the sunlight does not penetrate. Makes more sense for a Greninja, honestly.

KirbyBulba737

Unova Confirmed!
Reaction score
What does Noble Dark mean exactly? And what type is normal Dark?

Last edited:

System Error

Given power
Reaction score
@KirbyBulba737
Given your character's amoral behavior, I assumed they're an example of a not-completely-vile shadow-user - also given no "honorable" martial artist can wield it. In line with that and having been around for ages, thoughts are that while the Shugoha family is acutely aware that while dishonorable by definition, this does not mean all shadow ki wielders are evil or evil in the same way. This is most certainly a little radical on their behalf given public opinion, so they tend to be more outwardly neutral.

That said while not prejudiced against shadow ki alone, Tsumugi herself might have words for a notorious trickster and con artist. :p But so long as you're dedicated to Jade Flower, she'll work with you. Commonality is the key to making any alignment or ideological difference work in a game, after all.

KirbyBulba737

Unova Confirmed!
Reaction score
@KirbyBulba737
Given your character's amoral behavior, I assumed they're an example of a not-completely-vile shadow-user - also given no "honorable" martial artist can wield it. In line with that and having been around for ages, thoughts are that while the Shugoha family is acutely aware that while dishonorable by definition, this does not mean all shadow ki wielders are evil or evil in the same way. This is most certainly a little radical on their behalf given public opinion, so they tend to be more outwardly neutral.

That said while not prejudiced against shadow ki alone, Tsumugi herself might have words for a notorious trickster and con artist. :p But so long as you're dedicated to Jade Flower, she'll work with you. Commonality is the key to making any alignment or ideological difference work in a game, after all.
Sukong isn't really a con artist, he just pranks people and steals food, money or food once in a while.

@Greninjaman

(reveal Jade Flower as Shaymin now?)
I'd say it's a bit too soon.

System Error

Given power
Reaction score
I suppose. We'll see what happens when our characters finally start interacting, that said. All up to them...of course, mine's not official yet, but still!

System Error

Given power
Reaction score
Everything's there in the post I made: name, age, physical appearance, personality/history, known Pokemon, style, and school/sect. Unless there's something else?

KirbyBulba737

Unova Confirmed!
Reaction score
@System Error

At the moment, I'm waiting on first posts from everyone. and your profile (if you hadn't posted it already)
My wi-fi is not working so I might have some issues joining in the roleplay (I'm on Mobile). Hopefully it shouldn't be to much of an obstacle.
As for when I'm going to make my first post (on the IC thread I assume) I thought of making him appear later, around the time the group and Jade Flower start talking about the blooms. Is there any problem?

Greninjaman

Ninja Frog
Reaction score
My wi-fi is not working so I might have some issues joining in the roleplay (I'm on Mobile). Hopefully it shouldn't be to much of an obstacle.
As for when I'm going to make my first post (on the IC thread I assume) I thought of making him appear later, around the time the group and Jade Flower start talking about the blooms. Is there any problem?
Perhaps you could have your character over the conversation about the blooms.