• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

Bias aside I do genuinely think the plot is gonna be something like:

1. Zygarde core 1 & 2 have a conflict over what they want to do about the ever expanding humans, Z1 proposes to create a peace between people and pokemon while z2 wants to either drive out or wipe out the people before they become an issue to the balance

2. They split, and z1 gets the help of the protagonist, and serves as our ride pokemon with various new forms (think 20%, 30%, 40%), in order to help it establish a way (lumiose city) for people and pokemon to co-exist

3. Z2, mad at z1 for teaming up with the afront to balance it views you as, serves a form of villainous role

And tbh idk what else

1. Zygarde core 1 & 2 have a conflict over what they want to do about the ever expanding humans, Z1 proposes to create a peace between people and pokemon while z2 wants to either drive out or wipe out the people before they become an issue to the balance

2. They split, and z1 gets the help of the protagonist, and serves as our ride pokemon with various new forms (think 20%, 30%, 40%), in order to help it establish a way (lumiose city) for people and pokemon to co-exist

3. Z2, mad at z1 for teaming up with the afront to balance it views you as, serves a form of villainous role

And tbh idk what else
Would make sense lorewise since Zygarde (if I recall) maintains the balance of nature or something (feel free to correct me on this because I don't remember).

And tbh idk what else
Maybe, maybe not, but you made a fair and solid point, in well, Zygarde playing a major role.

Come on, they are heavily hinting at Zygarde and it is potentially the game's primary legendary, so not having Zygarde playing a major role AGAIN would be way too wasteful, and even worse bookends for Gen VI.

Back
Top Bottom