• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Pokemon Life RP

CatchPokemon4Life

Reaction score
(Only to those who signed up and got accepted)
So your in tall grass along with most Pokemon in the area
and if your a trainer, you wake up in your bed and at home

What will you do?

The charmander didn’t have a good night. His dreams were filled with the angriness of being abandoned by his former trainer, just after being hatched.

This trainer used a relative effective method to generate shiny pokémons. Father and mother were selected for the best genes, and then eggs were produced like a factory at the “Daycare center”. At least, he wasn’t trapped in a PC box like some other. This trainer had the decency to release unwanted pokémon.

The once happy and curious to this new world opened his eyes.

“Oh? It’s orange like the rest.” The boy said.

The charmander shakes his head. What happened in the past should not affect him now. He was now suspicious of humans and liked to cause them mischief. His stomach growling, he started to search for food. Like a good wild Pokémon, he rose from his hole and walked in the tall grass.

The Charmander hears a sound in the tall grass, he freezes. His blue eyes gaze around him when suddenly a wild Rattata jumps on him, surprising and tackling him by the same act. The Charmander growls, the future breakfast should know his place. The Rattata whips his tail.

“What? Are you serious?”

The Charmander loose defence by disbelief.

“Ok, enough. Time to get serious!” he thinks.

He uses a scratch attack, hurting the Rattata a little bit. The Rattata tackles him again.

Both now breathing heavily. Ready for the final attack.

The Rattata whips his tail, again. The Charmander growl again.

Ok, now, that wasn’t really the final attack. By a final move, the Charmander avoid the last tackle from the Rattata and scratch it. The Rattata faint…

The Charmander is hurt. He sits down and takes a moment to recover.

Marceline, with her face on the floor of her bedroom and her feet in the air, awakes from slumber. As is her routine, she groggily wiggles her body so she could fall over, stand, and begin her day - the first day of her journey for snuggles.
In a sleepy haze, Marceline struggles out of her pajamas and into a pair of big, baggy shorts & a tee shirt, decides not to bathe, and leaves her bedroom. Excitement begins to accumulate in her chest as she remembers that her adventure could begin today.

Everyone that is a pokemon suddenly gets caught by someone unknown for kids who want to start a adventure

Everyone that is a pokemon suddenly gets caught by someone unknown for kids who want to start a adventure
(I'm sorry, I fail to understand what this means. Is it that you just instantly made all roleplayers who are Pokémon captured? If so, why?)

(Ya due to the getting your starter thing)
All pokemon that were caught got sent to a pokemon lab to be chosen by two trainers on the way and they will one pokemon only

The Chamander cursed himself. After his combat, he fell asleep. When he woke up, he was in a strange place that he didn’t know about. Clearly the humans were responsible. He let some flames by his mouth and his tail sparkled. After the angriness, fear hit up. What will happen to him?

(Ya due to the getting your starter thing)
All pokemon that were caught got sent to a pokemon lab to be chosen by two trainers on the way and they will one pokemon only
(Ah, I understand. Thank you for explaining. I shall now wait for my turn.)

*Once arriving the rival just said he catch himself a starter and walks out of the lab*

The Ralts sees the Pokémon Lab...

"Boy, that building is HUGE!" The Ralts thinks to himself... "I definitely know that my Shadow Sneak (as referred to as the Reaper's Touch by the Ralts' father, Dusknoir) won't be able to open the door... but it won't hurt to try..."

The Bulbasaur woke up from it's nap
and after looking around noticed he might become a trainers pokemon and starts freaking out

Marceline jollily strides through Lavender Town to the nearby Pokémon Lab, which enthralls her with excitement. "Gosh...!" she whispers. "I'm so... so happy!" With a surge of giddiness, Marceline runs, falls onto the ground, and immediately scrambles from the dirt to run again. She skids her bare feet to halt herself in front of the doors of the Lab. She rapidly raps her knuckles on the door, eager for entrance.

*Professer opens the door and shows marceline the pokemon*
"Which pokemon do you choose?" Said the professer

"Reaper's Touch!", the Ralts yells as he launches a Shadow Sneak attack on the door...

Only to realize that it opens INward...

"Well, this could be awkward..." The Ralts said to himself...

"But hey! A new place to explore!"

The Ralts sneaks in to the Pokémon Lab and takes a look around.

"WHOOOAAAA! This place looks AWESOME! I wonder where I should look first..."

"Oh! I... could you tell me about them, Professor?"
The excitement that was once happy anticipation changed into a nervous, fidgety energy, and Marceline felt quite uncertain about her ability to choose with wisdom. Her dirty toes curled against the floor of the Lab, and her mind worried that she would condemn a Pokémon to a life of misery if she chose them.

"Oh! I... could you tell me about them, Professor?"
The excitement that was once happy anticipation changed into a nervous, fidgety energy, and Marceline felt quite uncertain about her ability to choose with wisdom. Her dirty toes curled against the floor of the Lab, and her mind worried that she would condemn a Pokémon to a life of misery if she chose them.

The Ralts looks up at the mysterious girl and thought to himself... "Hmmm... She's indecisive... Maybe I can guide her hand a bit..."

And then... The Ralts clapped his little hands together, and the ruby red horns that stuck up out of his azure blue hair started to glow...

"Just follow your heart..." He telepathically called out...

The Charmander looked at the wannabe trainer with skeptical eyes. He looked at her intensively. Now wasn’t the time to attempt an escape, but maybe he could escape from here the “easy” way instead. Surely, he didn’t want to be “owned” by an human, but his life in the high grass was tough. And there was his secret objective too…

He wanted revenge. Revenge at his original trainer to abandon him. He wanted to prove him the big mistake he just made. Maybe a human trainer could be his way out, and his revenge plan. And it could always run away later if she wasn’t at his satisfaction.

Trainers provides food and combat training. But in exchange, he didn’t want to be treated like a slave…

But he wasn’t alone in this room. There was sleepy bulbasaur who just woke up. And that’s strange looking pokemon that the Charmander never say before. Probably his more serious competitor.

What to do? What to do?

The Charmander just stay put, looking intensively at the strange pokemon and the trainer. Maybe he can try to be friendly? A smile maybe?

“Yes, yes, I’ll do the best friendly smiles and she will understand… I’m sure of it”

The charmander tried a smile, that was more looking like a smirk.

-Chaaaaarrrrr?!

Back
Top Bottom