• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Pokemon Life RP

The Bulbasaur knowing that grass pokemon are barely chosen decided to just hide in the bulb thing just in case he is chosen

The Ralts looks confusedly at the girl...

"Did it not work? Maybe I need to get a little closer... Brainwave reception isn't all that good down here..."

And so, the Ralts looked to the table where the Starter Pokémon sat in wait and began to climb...

"I certainly hope that this works..."

The bulbasaur gets so scared that he attacks the closest person/pokemon nearby to protect itself

The Ralts loses his balance somewhat, but keeps his cool as he walks toward the edge that the girl is closest to...

And then... The Ralts clapped his little hands together, and the ruby red horns that stuck up out of his azure blue hair started to glow...

"Just follow your heart..." He telepathically called out...

"Excuse me... Miss... Can you hear me?"

The Ralts continues to call out to the mysterious girl using his telepathy...

(Oh, shoot! I didn't notice that there was a second page! Argh!! I'm sorry, I relied too much on the 'Alerts' notifications. I'm sorry, I shall now participate!)

Marceline nearly trembles with anxiety over the decision. Her face contorts with furstration & discomfort; she expected this situation to be one of bliss wherein she had the lovely opportunity to begin a friendship of cuddles & love & aspiration & more cuddles. And her mind had begun to reel with thoughts, mental messages that were gentle & sympathetic yet scary, for they encouraged her to choose as her heart desired, and her heart desired all of them...

Marceline decides to breathe... she sighs, digs her knuckles into her frantic eyes, and submits to her heart. Surpirsingly, it gave an uncharacteristically selfless suggestion: compassion.

Marceline is aware that the slender, smooth Pokémon with the flame upon their tail & the odd yet endearing expression on their narrow face is, if anything, hopeful, and the odd one with stubby horns & a graceful appearance seems as gentle as the terrifying thoughts that had emerged in her mind, but the third monster... it is so fearful. Marceline could see the tentativity & stress in the Pokémon who cowers under the large, lush plant upon their back & struck against the gentle, graceful Pokémon. Marceline begins to believe, with heartfelt certainty, that a Pokémon with such fear needs cuddles.

"Please," she says to the professor, her voice still shaky with fidgedtiness, "give me the green Pokémon, the one who is afraid."
Marceline brings her hands together to clasp them together, and her fingers tightly interlock. "I want them to be safe."

The Ralts breaths a sigh of relief as the mysterious girl had followed her heart and made a choice...

And then... The Ralts clapped his little hands together, and the ruby red horns that stuck up out of his azure blue hair started to glow...

"You made a good choice, miss..." He telepathically called out to her...

The Bulbasaur slaps itself with its own feet
"Good luck surviving as a wild pokemon you guys, since I'm a kid's pokemon now which means I end up as a pet or get used for battling/training to evolve into things and you might take longer..."
The Professor says: "Okay, Bulbasaur is your starter pokemon plus take these"
*He gives marceline the pokedex and some pokeballs*
The professor says one last thing: "To start off in your route 1 and adventure, go down the hole outside the lab and I patch it so you can start your adventure because the gyms close by this town are too strong for your pokemon right now, Good luck"

« If this trainer cannot see my greatness, so be it. », the Charmander thought angrily. In fact, he was very disappointed, but he would never admit it. Now he wanted just to go out, and hide. He had to return to plan A. That door will open again.

The Charmander give a nice long grin at the Bulbasaur.

“You talk big now, but wait when I’ll become the strongest Pokemon ever. And… And… you look dumb! Pfff.”

“But he is right, I need to find a trainer.”

The Ralts smiled as the girl and the Bulbasaur walked out of the Lab together...

"Well, that was a great choice she made..." The Ralts said. "I just KNOW that she and Bulbasaur will be good friends."

Just then, the Ralts looks over and sees a Charmander, planning something...

"Oh?" The Ralts said confusedly. "I wonder what he wants..."

And so, the Ralts walked over to the Charmander and tapped on its shoulder.

The Charmander didn’t hear the Ralts approaching. When he tapped on his shoulder, the surprise made him jump. He growled menacingly. Well, menacingly enough for a very young Charmander that is.

-What do you want?

He took a large inspiration to calm himself.

“How did he approach like that without me knowing?”, he though.

-I want to get out of here. Your skills could be useful. I’m sure I can convince one of those “human” to pick me if I’m able to show how strong I really am. Just yesterday, I ‘easily’ beat a Rattata. Without even using my fire! If I find a trainer, I can give it a good “word” for you.

The Charmander smirked. He willingly omitted to say how close that battle really was and that he didn’t know how to use any fire based attack yet.

The Ralts slightly tilted his head in confusion, aware of the Charmander's situation...

"I heard everything you were thinking..." The Ralts said.

"And that's okay... I just wanna know what kind of Pokémon you are... I'm Ian-chan, a Ralts... and if you're wondering about my hair color, it's natural. I'm a Shiny! And I wanna make friends with people and other Pokémon... My mother always told me that "Strangers are just friends that you don't know yet..." And I just wanna know if we can be friends...

Marceline had stode out of the Pokémon Lab with the Bulbasaur. Somehow, she thinks, it seems much bigger on the ground. The plump creature could easily stretch their neck upwards and bite her hip, if they desired, although Marceline has the impression that the Bulbasaur would not bite her. Giddiness spurs Marceline to awkwardly yet quickly walk towards the tunnel to Route 1, but she restrains herself to the same pace as her partner. Her fingers twitch & fidget, and her arms are stiff at her sides.

The Charmander listened to the Ralts. He shivered when the Ralts said the word “Shiny”. But he didn’t hold that thought. He didn’t have any name yet.

-I’m a Charmander. You can call me Charmander for now. Your mother may have said that you can be friend with everyone, but believe me, it’s a lie. Everyone will try to use you and throw you out like garbage when they don’t need you anymore.

Charmander stopped for thinking a little.

-We can be partner for now if you want. We can find a way to get out of this place. If we hurry, maybe we can follow that human without being seen and see where she’s going. The Bulbasaur was right, if we want to be stronger, we’ll have to find a trainer. And trainer means easy food.

Charmander goes toward the door, try jumping to reach the handle hoping the professor won’t notice.

-A little help, partner?

He smirks, grins and winks at Ian-chan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom