• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Pokemon Life RP

The flames surrounding Ralts' fist dissipate...

"I did it..." The Ralts said exhaustedly... "I protected my friends..."

The Ralts turns around to see the mysterious girl lying on the floor, and walks over to her...

And then... The Ralts clapped his little hands together, and the ruby red horns that stuck up out of his azure blue hair started to glow...

"Hi... I'm sorry we didn't get to know each other earlier, I'm Ian-chan... I'm a Ralts, and if you're wondering about my hair color, it's natural. I'm a Shiny! And I wanna make friends with people and other Pokémon... My mother always told me that "Strangers are just friends that you don't know yet..." And I just wanna know if we can be friends... So, please... Tell me your name..." He telepathically called out to her...

Marceline winces due to overstimulation.

"No," she says to thet wo concious Pokémon, her voice turbulent with tension & disbelief. "Sorry," she quickly adds.

"Stop-- I mean, please wait," Marceline says to Ian-chan. "I'm... I think you... the thoughts are from you, I think, but please stop... sending them, now. I.... I can't handle it, I can't them. I need to, uh, talk to, uhm, Bulbasaur..."

That was emotionally difficult. Marceline twists her body toward the dancy Bulbasaur and their Poké Balls. She interprets the gestures, takes one of the Balls, and fiddles with it until the capsule opens.

"Wh--" Marceline says "--why is it empty? I thought you want me to use another Pokémon to fight the Raticate... but it seems very tired." Marceline begins to watch the hefty, shaggy monster. A sickly black patch of fur had shriveled & charred where Ian-chan had punched, and there were three parallel grooves from, Marceline assumed, the claws of the poor, ambitious, fiery Pokémon.

"Couldn't I just take it to a-- oh, shouldn't I take both of them, the Raticate and the orange Pokémon, to the Pokémon Centre?" Marceline inquires to Bulbasaur.

The bulbasaur tells his trainer to toss the ball at the two fainted pokemon

Ian-chan surveys the situation...

"Think about it, kid..." he thinks to himself... "You are surrounded by not one, not two, but FOUR potential friends... How lucky can you get?"

The Ralts walks over to Charmander and gives him a leaf.

"Eat up." Said the Ralts "These leaves came from a Pansage from the Viridian Forest... They'll replenish your strength."

The Ralts then rolls one of the mysterious girl's Poké Balls towards the weakened fire lizard...

Then he proceeds to roll a Poké Ball to the wild Raticate he hit with the Fist of the Rising Sun...

Then, lastly, he pulls a Poké Ball towards himself... but then he stops to think...

"Is this really a good idea? I mean... think about it... You don't even know her name..."

"Maybe you're right... before I even consider jumping into a Poké Ball... I should at least know her name..."

So, the young Shiny Ralts walks over to the mysterious girl and tugs on her leg...

"Oh," Marceline says. The Bulbasaur had made their message apparent.

"Okay... um, I suppose I could just release them after the nurse heals them... that's a good idea, Bulbasaur. I don't think like-- uhm."
The little arms of Ian-chan on the bare legs of Marceline demand her attention, for the sensation of such soft skin where only hard dirt & and cold tiles had touched was a sudden source of comfort.

It almost astonished her, although as a lover of cuddles it sent waves of minor peace through her body; however, Marceline becomes irnonically tense. "Uhm... what do you want?" she murmurs.

The bulbasaur just decides that the pokemon needs nicknames
and tries to tell the trainer that with body language

The Charmander was alone, in the darkness. He checked all round himself, nothing but himself

-You’re a failure.

Charmander suddenly returned and say his ex-trainer looking at him with severe eyes.

-I’m not, I’m not, I’m not!

An awful taste comes into his mouth. He never tasted something as bad.

-I’M NOT!, he said in his sleep.

He spat the Pansage’s leaf on the ground and woke up. It’s a mystery how that leaf got into his mouth. He was back in the lab. His head was pounding.

He began to remember the last events before passing out. He started to feel ashamed. How a trainer could accept him now that he just shows how bad he was at battles. He looked around. The Raticate was still on the ground. Ian-chan was like glued on the leg of the trainer. The Bulbasaur was pointing in every direction, trying to make itself understood by the trainer.

“Those Pokémon is really weird… Maybe I’m just as weird as them,” he thought, smirking.

The lab was a mess.

-The professor won’t be pleased when he comes back.

He decided to get up, a sharp pain in his leg told him to stay on the ground. It took all his determination not to cry. He didn’t want to ask, but was there any other solution?

He then saw the Pokéball that Ian-Chan approached from himself. Was that for catching him? He picked the Pokéball, and looked intensively at the trainer with sparkles in his eyes.

-You want to catch me? I may be weak now, but if you train me well, I’ll be the best Pokémon around. And then, we’ll conquer the world.

He perfectly knew that the Human won’t be able to understand him, but he fell that the message will pass.

Ian-chan knew that communication between human and Pokémon was difficult... but he wouldn't give up!

He sprang up onto one of the desks to grab a blank sheet of paper and a pen...

He then jumped back down to the mysterious girl, placed the paper on the ground, clicked the pen and began to write...

Ralts.full.1397654.jpg

(Well... it was more walking across the paper since Ian-chan is so small... but he walks carefully so as to not crumple or tear the paper...)

Hi. I'm Ian-chan. I'm a Ralts, and if you're wondering about my hair color... it's natural... I'm a Shiny... And I wanna make friends with people and other Pokémon... My mother always told me that "Strangers are just friends that you don't know yet..." And I just wanna know if we can be friends... So, please... What's your name?

"Okay," Marceline manages to say, her voive breath reluctantly steady, "I can... I can manage this." She firstly gives her attention to Bulbasaur, who clearly exerted a fair amount of effort & creativity to express themself. She tries to ignore the curious activity of Ian-chan and the sudden revival of the fiery Pokémon to make Bulbasaur her primary focus.

"I have no idea what you're trying to say," Marceline tonelessly explains after multiple moments of observation. "Um, but I know that you want me to put the orange Pokémon & the Raticate in Poké Balls so a nurse at the Pokémon Centre can heal them. So... um... I'll capture them, I think..."

Marceline shifts her focus from the dynamic movement of teal-green paws & wide, vibrant body to the feeble yet oddly vivacious Pokémon who had spat & lurched & awoken some moments ago. It has been staring at her. "Uhm," she stutters "could... would you please, uh, go inside that Poké Ball? I... I guess you... couldn't trust me, but I know I shouldn't have you; after I, er, hopefully take you to the Poké Centre and the nurse makes you healthy, I... I will release you so another trainer can choose you. I just... I don't know where the professor is, so I think that I should... at least give you some treatment. Um, please?" Then, Marceline again & awkwardly redirects her attention.

Her mouth becomes agape as her gaze numbly drifts over the slightly crinkly paper and the absurdly legible words that Ian-chan had carefully crafted. Marceline quickly fumbles with the pocket upon the side of her left pant, and out comes the Pokédex that the professor had given her. She holds the device, presses some buttons that ideally activated the apparatus, and waggled it at Ian-chan.

"What are you...?" Marceline breathes.

@BulbasaurFan4 ((Should I have waited to interact with each of the characters in my next turns, or is this triple response acceptable?))

The Charmander looks at Marceline, without really understanding what she say, but he felt that she wanted to help him. He wasn't sure if he could totally trust her yet, but he didn't want to stay in this lab and he needed a trainer.

-That's a nice start!

He nods two time for good measure, and then grins to the trainer. He never been in a Pokéball before, so he don't really know what to do. He presses his head against the ball and the ball absorb him!

(How's the inside of a Pokéball by the way?)

The ball shakes three time, and *click*. It stops moving.

The Mysterious girl's PokéDex gives her an answer...

shiny_ralts_global_link_art_by_trainerparshen-d6tzp6k.png

Ralts, The Feeling Pokémon. A Psychic and Fairy Type. Ralts senses the emotions of people using the horns on its head. This Pokémon rarely appears before people. But when it does, it draws closer if it senses that the person has a positive disposition.

Ian-chan smiles and tries to ask the mysterious girl what her name is...

Marceline scarcely manages to properly read the explanation of the Pokédex while the orange Pokémon had transformed into light and slipped into a vacant Pokéball; however, she feels relief, for the creature, she felt, would be safer.

"Uhh..." Marceline mumbles as she briefly analyzes the description of "Ralts" in her Pokédex. She moves her gaze over the top of the device to the pleasant & expectant Ian-chan.

"Hi," she says. "I guess you knew that my emotions have been... really crazy. Uhm, my name is Marceline. And... you're Ee... Eon... Een-chan? Ion-chan? I don't know how to pronounce that. Oh!" Marceline yelps, & she grabs the paper with Ian-chan's message. "And I would like to be friends. You'd be my first friend, I think; Bulbasaur doesn't like me, I think."

Finally, Marceline tries to stand, but her legs falter and her butt returns to the ground. "Agh... wait, I can stand, I just need some time... then we can take Raticate & the orange Pokémon to the Centre."

Ian-chan jumps up and down knowing that his message got through to Marceline...

He then points to one of the empty Poké Balls on her belt...

The bulbasaur tries telling it's nickname but can't due to not knowing how to tell your name with body language

Back
Top Bottom