• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Pokemon Life RP

The Ralts is concerned that Marceline doesn't know what he wants...

So Ralts rolls one of the Poké Balls over to himself...

and stands right on the red half, showing his incredible balance...

With a surge of irritation, Marceline glares at Bulbasaur, although her face is capable of no expression with more aggression than poutiness, so she pouts at Bulbasaur.

"I don't know why you want my attention," Marceline says. "You just ignored me and made trouble! And I can't understand you. Leave me alone..."

A sigh of frustration slips out of the mouth of Marceline like ugly smoke from the exhaust pipe of car, and she uncomfortably shifts her body toward the Ralts. She smiled. "You keep surprising me," Marceline says to Ian-chan, who remains still atop the Poké Ball. "Why are you... Oh! I still need to capture the Raticate! Aaah--" Marceline squirms, thrusts her hands outward, abruptly retracts them, and then stutters. "Uhm, aah, Eon-chan, could you give that Poké Ball? Er, wait, is the orange Pokémon in there? Uhm... oh, wait, I have the Poké Balls that the Porfessor gave me."

Marceline, anxious anew, begins to stand.

((Sorry for the late response! I'm hesitatnt to respond because I want each of us to have equal participation, and... I admit that I was quite without motivation and energy today. Thanks for your patience, @KenderDragon !))

Ian-chan rolls the Poké Ball out from under him and kicks it to Marceline...

"Dreamy Fairy Night!" Ian shouts as a pink mist sprays from his hands and slows his descent.

Conveiently, Marceline is already panicky, thus the Poké Ball that flew at her stomach while Bulbasaur dashed out of the Lab only induces relatively mild astonishment.

"Aaagh!!" Marceline cries in response. She grapples with the Poké Ball that plopped against her belly, but her fingers flailed it away & toward the cold, messy tiles.

"Wait!!" Marceline stumbles after the teal-grean rebel that has swiftly disappeared into the wilderness; however, her feet tangle with each other early in this action, and gravity proceeds to interrupt. Marceline falls, and her left elbow slams onto the floor before the remainder of her body follows suit.

Ian-chan knows what must be done, so he takes Marceline's hand, hops onto a desk and helps her up...

"We have to go after Bulbasaur!" Ian-chan says, although he is unsure of if his words can be understood by Marceline...

Marceline yelps, swings her arms up to her face, and falls again. On the dirt, she curls her body into her stomach and waits to endure perpetual pain from the aggressive Spearow.

"MARCELINE! BULBASAUR!!" Ian-chan yells out as he sees them being mauled by the flock of angry bird Pokémon...

The young Ralts then lunges at the Spearow flock with the intention of shooing them away... If you call nailing a foot-tall ball of angry feathers in the face with a flame-coated punch "shooing them away"...

"FIST OF THE RISING SUN!!!" Ian-chan yells as he clenches his fist, which is then surrounded in fire, and throws a Fire Punch at what he thinks is the leader of the flock...

Ian-chan walks over to Marceline and Bulbasaur...

"Are you alright?" the young Ralts asks, although he is unsure of if his words can be understood by Marceline...

(Thanks for your patience.)

Marceline groans into the dirt. She pushed away from the ground. "Ehhh," she moans. "This is... exhausting. I'm just tired..." She, in a mild daze of fatigue & pain, observes Bulbasaur. It lies among a cloud of dust that lingers and stray feathers of the Spearow that too lie upon the scruffy earth. The trouble that this situation indicates pours even more negative sensations into the cuddle-lover, Marceline. She scowls, and her face becomes rather nasty as her face contorts.

She picks the Poké Ball of Bulbasaur from her belt, and she clenches it with the intention to retrieve Bulbasaur. She ignores Ian-chan.

Ian-chan slowly backs away as his new friend's emotions turn negative...

"What's up with her?" Ian-chan thinks to himself... "She's not usually this bummed out about something..."

"I hope she's okay..."

Just then, Ian-chan gets an idea...

"I hope this works..." Ian-chan thinks to himself...

Ian-chan places his hands under Bulbasaur's side and tries to pick him up...

(( Well, this roleplay has reached an offical end, alebit an abrupt end. I enjoyed playing with all of you! Farewell! ))

(OK, I don't understand how this works. Just listen to my stories, OK?)
Michael the Bulbasaur wakes up, randomly right next to a huge chasm.
"I can't... I can't lose to you any longer..." his rival Totodile says as he shoves Michael off the edge.
"Noooo!" Dylan the Mudkip (Michael's friend) says as he watches Michael fall into the abyss.
THUD! Michael hits the bottom, alive, but can barely move. He attempts so stand up, but he couldn't. He falls back to sleep.
"Is that... a Pokemon? Alive?? What would he be doing down here??" a ghastly voice says. "I must see what happened."
When Michael wakes up, the first thing he sees is a Charizard. But this Charizard wasn't just any Charizard.
He was a ghost.
"WAAAHHH!!" Michael screams as he back away quickly.
"Greetings. I am Charizard," the ghost says. "There is no need to be afraid."
"How did you get here? Or end up like this?" Michael asks.
"Well, that's a long story..." Charizard says. "Oh yes! I remember now!"
Hear Charizard's Story:
"A long time ago, I was given to a trainer named Red. I was a Charmander. Red trained me, loved me, and evolved me into a Charizard.
Red had just established what I heard what was called "a link to the Hoenn region". Red was planning to recieve a baby Mudkip. So he met up with another trainer from the Hoenn region.
His name was Brendan. Red was going to trade a Rattata for a Mudkip. Red had his Rattata, Brendan had his Mudkip. Brendan was interested in Red's Rattata, but, a mysterious force caused Brendan to ask for me. [sniffle] The same force caused Red to say yes. Brendan... thought I was an egg that would never hatch. So, I was turned into an egg that would never hatch.
A Bad Egg. Red couldn't believe it, so he made Brendan give it back. [voice breaking] Red... also saw me as a bad egg. He couldn't believe it either. He tried sending me into battle...
but I couldn't. I was... an egg. Truly. Red was crushed. I was his best Pokemon. Red was so upset, he through my egg form down this chasm and left me. Over time, I became a ghost. All I want is to rest and have a proper burial in the Pokemon Tower...!"
[Charizard's Ghost falls on Michael and starts crying] "Wow, Charizard. I'm- I'm just so sorry..." Michael says. "If we can ever get out of here, I can get you to the Pokemon Tower."
"Th-Th-Th-thank you." Charizard says. "You can fly, right?" Michael asks. "Nope, " Charizard replies. "I'm a ghost. I can levitate a bit, but that's not enough."

(OK, I don't understand how this works. Just listen to my stories, OK?)
I like the usage of the Bad Egg as mechanism in Charizard's story. I haven't seen incorporation of glitches into stories since some years ago, and your story intrigues me.

I shall explain the situation into which you have posted your stories: This was a thread for a small roleplay wherein three other members and I created characters and, as these characters, responded to different events that the game master (GM) created. Due to disagreements about the progression of the story, this roleplay ceased and has been inactive for multiple months.

Here is an official explanation of roleplaying on the Bulbagarden Forums: ( ATTENTION: - The Roleplaying Games Tour Guide )

If you'd like to continue your neat story about the voyage of Michael and Charizard to the Pokémon Tower, I would suggest that you read the information on this post in the "Writer's Workshop" section of the forums: ( ATTENTION: - The Roleplaying Games Tour Guide )

OK. I'll do that.
It's actually partially based on a true story I had in a game I had.
The spoiler is irrelevant to the story of Michael and Charizard, but it might crush your soul a bit. Also, maybe I'll use some of it in the story.
I was using an emulator with save states, so the Charizard survived. (But he also died... In the end, I still had my Charizard.)
However, I renamed him "Ghost" because... well, in my opinion, he died and somehow came back to life.
Hoennian Michael had a Charizard too. His name was Scorcher.
Before you read this next part, you need to know that my name is actually Michael, so I took every chance I got to to have my character's name Michael.
Instead of Red and Brendan, my character's names in the games were "Kantonian" Michael (The trainer from Kanto) and "Hoennian" Michael. (from Hoenn)
I named them Red and Brendan in the story because, even though I already had a character in my story named Michael and I didn't want it to be confusing.
Also, Red and Brendan are the trainers from those regions.
I also tried to incorporate a bit of Mystery Dungeon in there, with my friend/partner being Dylan the Mudkip.
I added too many characters at the beginning that I thought would only show up toward the end, when (or if... hehehe) Michael the Bulbasaur and Charizard ever get out of the chasm.
-----
I'll put my story into the Writer's Workshop. Be sure to keep an eye out, my browser's been sitting open all night with the next (almost complete!) installment of my story.

Back
Top Bottom