• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Luxury Cruise (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A beautiful huge ship sails into Olivine harbour.It's hull is painted gold,except for some large silver letters near the bow,which read "S.S. Prinplup".The S.S. Prinplup is a enormous high class cruiser kitted out with everything you could possibly want for a month of fun in the sun.Near by,on the dock itself stands a varied group of eight youths aged between 12 and 15.All of them have won a competion that promises a fun,exciting and pleasent boat bound holiday.YOU are one of these lucky kids.

--THE RULES--
1.Read ALL the rules.
2.No controling other people's characters.(I believe this is none as "Godmoding" or something similar)
3.Follow the rules of the RPG forum,and the rules of BMGf in general.
4.I am in charge here.My word is always final.
5.Spelling and grammar.I don't care to much about it being perfect,just keep it legible.Please.
6.This RPG is PG-13 so lets KEEP IT THAT WAY.No excessive swearing,violence or anything non PG-13.
7.This is my second RPG ever,so if I make mistakes,please tolerate me.
8.Seven sign-ups will be accepted.the eighth character will be mine.
IF you break any of these rules,you shall receive a warning.Break another,and it's and instant ban from the RPG.
If you have read and undrestand these rules,please add the word "Orange" to your sign up.Thank you.
~~The sign up sheet~~
Name: The name of your character

Personality: About one or two sentences should be enough

Appearance: I will require about four sentences

History: Again,I will need about four sentences

Pokemon on hand: Six max.No legendarys.Shinys/Any other colour changes are okay.Do not make your squad uber powerful.

Other: Anthing else about your character goes here

~~My Sign up~~
Name: Jack Andrews

Personality:
Jack is a smart,kind boy who likes to make friends.However he gets annoyed quite fast and can be nasty when enraged.

Appearance:
He has shortish messy brown hair which is normally covered by a green baseball cap.He has some freckles on his face,which is normally smiling.He wears an ocean blue shirt with short sleeves,and a pair of longish black shorts.EH also wears green sandals.
History: Born in Fortree,Hoenn,where he lived with his parents and older sister until he was six.Then his family moved to Goldenrod,Johto,so his mother could work at the radio tower there.He was given his first Pokemon (An Eevee) by Bill the Pokemaniac when he was 11.He stayed with his family in Goldenrod where he trained with Whitney in the gym.
Pokemon on hand: Espeon,Lapras,Pidgey,Persian
Other: Has extremely slight ESP

--Spaces left--
1.Jack Andrews (The Golden Tyranitar)
2.Joseph and Joshua Antonimous (Anonymous)
3.Gary O'Carrol (Ozone)
4.Evan Matthews (Region Master)
5.Flame Darius (Flamealex1)
6.Amelia (Milly) Walker (Umbreonluver)
7.Kari Anderson (Giovanna Rocket)
8.Neil Dent (Grape Drink)
9.Lan Great (landogriffin)
10.Fletcher Kirkpatrick (PlatinumDude)

START UP IS POSTED

Last edited:
Name: Joseph and Joshua Antonimous

Personality: They're very sarcastic and stoborn. They sometimes do magic tricks, and can get quite annoying.

Appearance: Messy, black hair (Joshes is longer). Bright, turqoise eyes. They both have a scar on their cheek (Left for Joe, Right for Josj) because they were born siamese. Normally wear black, and various, fingerless gloves.

History: Born in Snowpoint City. They had a normal early childhood, untill their mother, who had been the gym leader before Candice, died. They then moved to pallet town to live with their aunt Delia, and started their joirney at age 10.

Pokemon on hand:

Joe: Veanasaur, Pigeot, Umbreon, Arbok, Gastrodon (North), Houndoom.

Josh: Charizard, Sarapter, Espeon, Ambipom, Gastrodon (South), Mighteana.

Other: They have ADHD

Last edited:
Name: Gary O'Carrol

Personality: Cheerful and jolly. Looks after his friends. A real hotshot. When you get in a pub fight, make sure that this Irish fellow is on your side.

Appearance: Always wears a ghillie suit, even while sleeping. He wears either sunglasses or tactical goggles. He also wears a shemagh scarf in front of his mouth. He doesn't have formal clothes. Some black hair can be seen under his ghillie suit sometimes, and when you study his eyes when he is wearing tactical goggles, you might just discover two dark scarlet red eyes.

History: Raised in Fortree Town, Hoenn. His father teached him the art of stealth. He had two sisters who mocked him for his habit of scaring people by sneaking up to them and his eye color. He's a member of an Irish family, but he adapted his grandfather's Scottish accent. He received a Beldum from one of his father's friends. He didn't exactly start a journey, but stayed with his parents.

Pokémon on hand: Metagross

Other: Masters the art of stealth. Has the habit of sneaking up to people and scaring them.

LOOK AT THE REASON FOR EDITING NAO

Dangit, completely forgot the last rule. Ekshoosh me.

Last edited:
Name: Evan Matthews

Personality: Evan is easy to get along with. Although shy in new situations, he can be very random. Evan seems to have a dark side that comes out at the worst of times. He is also clumsier than a Spinda on a Merry-Go-Round.

Appearance: Evan is a well-tanned guy. He wears a light orange polo shirt with light blue shorts. He also has medium-short brown hair with a pair of sunglasses that is usually found on top of his head. As for shoes, Evan normally wears brown flip-flops. Evan also has deep blue eyes that catch the attention of all the girls.

History: Born and raised on Pummelo Island, he has always loved the water. Being an only child, Evan enjoyed having the finer things in life. His first pokemon, a Snorunt, was given to him by his parents at age nine. At the age of ten, Evan set out for an adventure of his own.

Pokemon on hand: Glalie, Kirlia, Honchkrow, Dragonair, and Feebas

Other: Nothing special...

Orange

Last edited:
Name: Flame Darius

Personality: Keeps things to himself, wants to be the best, enjoys company but only those that he is close to.

Appearance: He has a basic pair of sneakers and blue jeans. His shirt has a picture of a Charizard, the shirt is colored a dark green, and it has a solid black cape.

History: A rather powerful trainer, Flame left Pallet Town at the age of 10 and defeated the League he is now in the process of taking down the Johto gym leaders and League. His parents were rather secretive as well and did not speak with Flame much.

Pokemon: Charizard *Shiny*, Feraligatr(Poseidon), Staraptor(SkyStar), Espeon(Psy), Torterra(Montree), Mudkip(Mudkip).

YOU DID NOT READ ME POST ORANGE NOW DID YA!

Last edited:
Name: Amelia (Milly) Walker
Personality: Fights for her will and never gives up, loves her pokemon and family.
Appearance: Red Hoodie, a orange shirt under that Red leggings and an Orange skirt with Orange and Red Striped sneakers and Blonde hair with a Red, orange and black striped headband
History: Left her hometown in Saffron city, Johto and took down the Kanto league and wants to be the best pokemon trainer in the Earth. Her parents were divorced but they were sad about it and Milly is talks almost 24/7 her dad is an engineer and her mom was a Coordinator.
Pokemon: Quilava (Blaze), Ninetales (Pixie), Flareon (Flames), Arcanine (Scorch), Torchic (ToughFlame), and Togekiss (Togi.)

Eh. Why not?

Name: Kari Anderson

Personality: Kari is a somewhat childish, but though she can be very friendly, she can also be very stubborn. She was a big crybaby when she was younger, and still hasn't quite gotten over that.

Appearance: About 5'0", with a petite frame. She almost looks like a wood sprite of some sort: she has wavy bright red hair, a light dusting of freckles over her nose, and if you look closely, you would swear her ears have a very slight point. She prefers to go barefoot, when possible, when when she does wear shoes, they are black cross-trainers. She wears a dark green t-shirt and worn blue jeans.

History: Born in Littleroot Town, Hoenn, Kari grew up idolizing her father, who had left when she was about three and had been a very powerful trainer. When she finally started her journey with her Torchic, Backdraft, she was overjoyed, but despite a natural talent, quickly learned that battling wasn't as easy as she'd thought it would be. Nonetheless, she pushed past her shortcomings and eventually competed in the Hoenn League, where she placed in the top 16.

Pokemon on hand: Blaziken (m, Backdraft)
Mawile (f, Mary)
Wailord (m, Wally)
Tropius (f, Sunny (shiny))
Dusclops (m, Dusty)
Medicham (m, Zen)

Other: Orange

Name: Neil Dent

Personality: Quiet and just the smart guy to everyone that doesn't "know" him. Neil is nice once you get to know him, and also has a scary high IQ

Appearance: Black Hair with brown eyes. Usually wears a shirt with with a magikarp on it, and always wears his green jacket. Has thick-rimmed glasses on an otherwise attractive face. Metaphorically, he has a sad puppy appearance.

History: From Olivine himself, he's simply known as the nice quiet guy who isn't very social. He received his first pokemon, a shiny poliwag, from Misty when she visited Olivine herself. He has then traveled all over the world and is a well-known battler, due to his intelligence. Going on the ship to relax. Owns many different pokemon. Pretty lucky in regards of catching alternately colored pokemon.

Pokemon on hand:
Politoed (Swarley, Male, Shiny)
Flygon (Mirage, Female,)
Vaporeon (Grape Drink, Male, Shiny)
Breloom (1-UP, Male, Blue where green is)
Infernape (Chauncy, Male, Green Flames)
Alakazam (Complexity, Female,)

Other: Loves Oranges,

(Sorry if the Shinies are excessive)

Last edited:
Flame,milly and ozone are in so im in.

name:Lan great

Personality:Loves pokemon and battling.He had a bad childhood,and had to learn to live by himself.Strong willed and will always help a friend.If you insult him or a friend...lets just say you shouldnt.

Appearence:A black baseball cap with a red t shirt and a blue jacket.Blue jeans that come down a little above his ankles.A belt that has slots for his pokedex and pokemon.He has blue eyes and green hair.

History:His parents died when he was 8 yers old.He had an older brother, but went missing when he was 6 years old.Right before leaving,his brother gave him a riolu.(and to milly,flame and ozone,YES i am obbsessed with riolu.)He has some oher pokemon that are his best friends.

Pokemon
Riolu
Trapinch
Shinx
Pichu
Chikorita
cyndaquil

orange

I'm in!

Name: Fletcher Kirkpatrick

Personality: Fletcher is rather smart and knows a lot about Pokemon's strengths and weaknesses. He tends to get bullied easily, but he always finds a way around it.

Appearance: Wears glasses and a beret, has blond hair

History: Fletcher spent most of his life in Rustboro City, learning about the many different Pokemon techniques at the Trainer's School. At a rather young age (at 8), he was allowed to start his journey early, with a shiny Torchic (now a Combusken) given to him by Professor Birch.

Pokemon on hand:
-Combusken (shiny)
-Nuzleaf
-Kirlia
-Breloom
-Electrike
-Pelipper

Edit: orange.

Last edited:
Wow,lots of interest!
hmm...2 more sign ups than I wanted,but I'll just let you all stay.
ALL ACCEPTED
--Start up posted--

BTW,Platinum,you forgot orange,but I'm gonna let it slide.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom