• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Pokémon marathon to air on Cartoon Network on June 16: Six Black & White episodes and

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon marathon to air on Cartoon Network on June 16: Six Black & White episodes and two ...

Cartoon Network has announced that they will be airing a Pokémon: Black & White and Pokémon Black & White: Rival Destinies marathon on June 16, from 11 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:

MetroLSD

Where Are My Donuts?
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon marathon to air on Cartoon Network on June 15th: Six Pokémon Black and Wh

I sure hope their still airing a new ep this week we're already too far behind the Japanese version as it is.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon marathon to air on Cartoon Network on June 15th: Six Pokémon Black and Wh

I sure hope their still airing a new ep this week we're already too far behind the Japanese version as it is.
According to Cartoon Network, both a new episode and the marathon are airing on the same day.

Lord_Mewtwo

Back into Pokemon
Reaction score

17 episodes behind is nothing compared to when we used be a year behind when 4Kids dubbed the show.

ajhalpin

Reaction score
Re: Pokémon marathon to air on Cartoon Network on June 16: Six Black & White episodes

I <3 when the TV dedicates so much time to me. xD