• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Pokémon marathon to air on Cartoon Network on June 16: Six Black & White episodes and

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon marathon to air on Cartoon Network on June 16: Six Black & White episodes and two ...

Cartoon Network has announced that they will be airing a Pokémon: Black & White and Pokémon Black & White: Rival Destinies marathon on June 16, from 11 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Where Are My Donuts?
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon marathon to air on Cartoon Network on June 15th: Six Pokémon Black and Wh

I sure hope their still airing a new ep this week we're already too far behind the Japanese version as it is.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon marathon to air on Cartoon Network on June 15th: Six Pokémon Black and Wh

I sure hope their still airing a new ep this week we're already too far behind the Japanese version as it is.
According to Cartoon Network, both a new episode and the marathon are airing on the same day.

Back into Pokemon
Reaction score

17 episodes behind is nothing compared to when we used be a year behind when 4Kids dubbed the show.

Reaction score
Re: Pokémon marathon to air on Cartoon Network on June 16: Six Black & White episodes

I <3 when the TV dedicates so much time to me. xD