• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon: Master Quest - The Complete Collection to be released in North America: To be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon: Master Quest - The Complete Collection to be released in North America: To be ...

Pokémon: Master Quest - Complete Collection, the complete DVD box set for the fifth English dubbed Pokémon season, Pokémon: Master Quest, will be released in North America on September 13, 2016. The box set contains 7 discs.

Continue reading...

I've said it before and I'll say it again: It is really nice that they are finally releasing all the seasons, but it is still a huge shame how bad the picture and sound quality are for these releases

I've said it before and I'll say it again: It is really nice that they are finally releasing all the seasons, but it is still a huge shame how bad the picture and sound quality are for these releases
This set apparently has one more disc than the original two box sets combined, so at the very least, it seems like the episodes will be spread out a little more per disc. Instead of 10-11 episodes per disc, it's looking to be 9-10 episodes per disc. Admittedly not a huge improvement, but it's something.

Then again it could be like the JLC set, which advertised five discs but had six, except this time the set has one less disc than advertised.

I'm just curious about how the discs will be packaged. Will it be two regular cases with three discs in one case and four in the other, or a wider case about the width of two regular cases that holds all seven discs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom