Story Event: A Golden Future
This new event tells the story of how Morty, a long admirer of Ho-Oh, was able to accomplish his dream of creating a Sync with the Legendary Pokémon on Pasio. This event is available in-game now, and will continue until May 11th, at 10:59pm (PT). This event offers players a variety of battles to complete and stages to play through on different difficulties. By completing battles during this event, players can earn Event Voucher X items, which can be exchanged for a variety of valuable items. Players can also take on event missions for additional rewards, including Event Medals.
As usual for events of this type, players will have an increased chance of receiving bonus rewards if they take on event battles using teams that feature specific sync pairs. The more of these sync pairs that players place in their lineup, the greater the bonus received. The applicable Sync Pairs and reward rates are as follows:
- Sygna Suit Morty & Ho-Oh, and Silver & Ho-Oh: +60% (x1.6) bonus rewards
- Kris and Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr, Lyra and Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium, and Ethan and Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion: +40% (x1.4) bonus rewards
- All other Johto sync pairs: +20% (x1.2) bonus rewards
- All other Fire-type sync pairs: +20% (x1.2) bonus rewards
- The number of plays available for Daily Extreme Battle 1 are reset every day at 11:00pm (PT).
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Leftover Event Voucher X will be automatically converted to coins at a rate of 10 coins per egg at the end of the event, and sent to players' Present Boxes
Sygna Suit Morty Poké Fair Scout:
5★ Sygna Suit Morty & Ho-Oh makes their Pokémon Masters EX debut in a limited-time Poké Fair Scout. As usual, 5★ Sync Pairs will have a 10% chance of appearing in this Poké Fair scout, with the featured pair having a higher chance of appearing than other pairs. For more information on the rates for specific characters, go to the Offering Rate section on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
This scout banner will remain available until June 15th at 10:59pm (PST). Sygna Suit Morty & Ho-Oh may reappear in future Poké Fair Scouts.
Forty Million Downloads Rallies
As announced earlier this week, Pokémon Masters EX are running a selection of rallies and gold-themed events in-game in celebration of hitting forty million downloads, as well as offering four Gem Specials in the in-game shop. Players can receive bonuses from these various rallies, and take advantage of these Gem Specials, up until May 22nd at 10:59pm (PST), so even if you miss a few days there's still time to receive all your gifts.
- Day 1: Gems x 300
- Day 2: Gems x 100
- Day 3: Gems x 300
- Day 4: Gems x 100
- Day 5: Gems x 300
- Day 6: Gems x 100
- Day 7: Gems x 300
- Day 8: Gems x 100
- Day 9: Gems x 300
- Day 10: Gems x 100
- Day 11: Gems x 300
- Day 12: Gems x 100
- Day 13: Gems x 300
- Day 14: Gems x 600
Pokémon Masters EX 2.20.0 Patch Notes said:Champion Stadium
Improvements to Battles
- You can now check the types of pieces you have obtained for the Champion Stadium (Hard Lv. 1) Medal on the battle prep screen.
- If you complete the battle, the pieces you would obtain by entering the Hall of Fame are marked as “In progress,” and you will receive them once you have entered the Hall of Fame.
Note: If you are unable to enter the Hall of Fame within the week, the “In progress,” marks disappear.
Note: You can view the medal pieces you have obtained by tapping the Pieces button on the battle prep screen and checking the Medals prompt that appears.
Note: You will not be able to check completion progress for Medals of any regions where you have already completed the Champion Stadium Medal by filling in all 18 types of pieces.
- Expanded the kinds of battles that will display a confirmation prompt when quitting the battle upon defeat. By selecting Battle Again following your defeat in an eligible battle, you can retry the battle from the beginning with the same team. Selecting Back will confirm your defeat.
Note: This improvement applies to the following battle types: Battle Villa, Legendary Arena (and Legendary Gauntlet), and Full-Force Battles.
- Unusable Sync Pairs will now appear at the bottom of the list on the Edit Team screen displayed before setting out for certain battle areas.
Note: This improvement applies to the following battle types: Champion Stadium, Legendary Arena (and Legendary Gauntlet), and Full-Force Battles.
- Using the skip function for certain areas will now skip to the end of the story. This will apply to areas in the categories listed below.
- Main Story Villain Arc
- Sync Pair Stories added after this update
- New event stories released after this update
Note: This does not include returning events.
Note: This function will not apply to certain areas that include tutorials within the story, receiving items, or speaking to Sync Pairs, even if the area falls into the categories above.
Note: Please note this function may not apply to certain areas, even if they fall into the categories listed above.
- In regards to the Sync Pair Filter function, the content in the Move Target section of Known Moves has been updated to allow for more detailed filtering.
- A button has been added that lets you check the contents of your Bag while in the Training Area. You can also check your current quantity of the items that can be obtained from each area.
- New songs have been added to the Jukebox.
Scheduled Date/Time: April 26, 2022 at 11:00 p.m.
Note: You can exchange for newly added songs in the Unlock Songs menu of the Jukebox or the Exchange Items menu in the Shop.
- A dialog box will now appear when you obtain an item but are unable to acquire it, as you already have the maximum allowable number of that item.
Note: No dialog box will be displayed if the item is sent to your Present Box.
Note: You can choose whether to display these dialogs or not by going to Item Limit Notifications in the Settings section of the Poryphone menu.
- Fixed an issue in which some Pokémon that hatch from Eggs obtained by completing battles in places such as the Main Story or Training Area were incorrect.
- Made minor text changes.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.