• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Honestly, I hate how many events recommend Ghost-type sync pairs (or sync pairs with Ghost-type attacks) right after the 2-year anniversary because Lille in her Anniversary 2021 Outfit is broken. Shining Moonlight for +6 SpA and +3 Crit Rate, then spam Moongeist Beam to sweep (also I got her on my 3rd try, which made the game super easy). Bam, the fight's over already, you already won. Even Ultra Hard difficulty levels when all of the enemy sync pairs are weak to Ghost last 5 seconds. And once she is 6-star EX and at the level cap that's just GG, everything dies instantly.

Hey guys look at my dumb meme
bespoke.png
Getting my priorities straight

Does anyone prefer if our new Kris should be voiced by someone who’s not Leigh. They could’ve had Champion and Sygna Blue be Carter Cathcart, Lucien Dodge, or Erik Kimerer. Unsure if Mendez was Hilda in Evolutions. The protagonists and rivals never spoke in E. If they still hire actors and actresses from the Main Anime then they have to have Sarah Notchoney do a voice or have Chloe, Parker, and Ren appear as well as Phil and Amanda Blackstone. We can talk about this on either who does who characters’ voice thread or this one.

I wonder why there are no new NPC Trainers to battle aside from the ones that exist and speaking of that, are they going to add actual already existing sprites to Youngsters or Beauties.

Man, I got shafted on special costume Jasmine’s banner. I was so excited to get her too. :c 7 multis on the banner, and no Jasmine. Thankfully, I at least got my first copy of May with the last multi, so it wasn’t all for nothing. But I haven’t gotten a featured unit on a banner since the anniversary pairs! Combining what I’ve dumped into the Marnie rerun, the fall Caitlin banner, my one multi on SC Diantha, and now these 7 on SC Jasmine…it seems my last consecutive…geez, 51k+ gems haven’t yielded a single featured unit between them?? Why was I thinking it was 42k? Yikes.

I’m wondering if DeNA is going to make a second part of the Costume Event.

Probably because Leon is the second most popular character from SwSh/Gen 8 in Japan. But even despite that, it's a bit messed up they gave him 2 alts in a short time, considering Raihan and Hop complete the top 3 popularity for SwSh.

Byron is actually the only Sinnoh Gym Leader who's not in the game yet. Weird, given than he could have all sorts of interactions with Roark.
Like father, like son?
Really? I could have sworn I saw him in the game... Mandela effect for me, maybe?

Well, BDSP just got released and TPC and DeNA are probably negotiating more of the Sinnoh characters. At least the outfits didn’t change much. At least everyone introduced in DP has to be updated to make sure they say features (like the Grand Underground or the HM Pokétch app). I wonder what other new NPC classes there going to be too. I sure hope we can interact with Ladies or Veterans.

All my hype for this game is dying with the fact that they keep adding sygna suits for the same characters over and over,

Like mmhmmm I guess Elesa, Cynthia and Leon (and Erika apparently) are popular, but it gets so uninteresting to me when you have a cast of literal hundreds of characters to choose from, pleeeease pick anyone else.

Byron is actually the only Sinnoh Gym Leader who's not in the game yet. Weird, given than he could have all sorts of interactions with Roark.
Literal tragedy right here, literally the only thing I want from this game right now and nothing.

Or at least give me Riley or something, jfc

All my hype for this game is dying with the fact that they keep adding sygna suits for the same characters over and over,

Like mmhmmm I guess Elesa, Cynthia and Leon (and Erika apparently) are popular, but it gets so uninteresting to me when you have a cast of literal hundreds of characters to choose from, pleeeease pick anyone else.

Literal tragedy right here, literally the only thing I want from this game right now and nothing.

Or at least give me Riley or something, jfc
They aren't all Sygna Suits...technically. And besides, some characters do have quite a few alts, but DeNA also tends to mix things up quite a lot, from what I've seen. I mean, just last month, Hilda, Diantha, Guzma AND Jasmine got alts.

...oh, and on another note, can we just talk about how AWESOME this is and how hyped I am for Renegade Cynthia now?

Back
Top Bottom