• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

AITW For Overleveling People In Pokemas?
I used the max level up thing and leveled my avatar, Rosa, Misty, Cynthia, and Zinnia (along with probably one or two others) to level 90s-100s and one of them is level 115, am I the wronger?

Last edited:
Screenshot_20230628_145232_Pokmon_Masters_EX.jpg

Calling it, EoS in a year or less.

We might get a new arc. If they have Hisui, we might get Paldea characters.

That’ll probably be how they plan to introduce them.
Probably off topic, but is it okay if I post a blog about fanmade sync pairs (I made a few fan made sync pairs, might share some of them, but I don’t know if I should make a blog about it)?
Edit: I made it.

Last edited:

Hisui isn't being treated as a separate region though, it's considered part of Sinnoh. I don't think it's getting a story arc, or at least not much of one. Maybe if they introduce Volo they'll do something smaller with an event, but I don't think we're getting a new arc.

I really don’t want Pokémon Masters EX to stop ending. We might not get a new Arc but we could get new events.

Hisui isn't being treated as a separate region though, it's considered part of Sinnoh. I don't think it's getting a story arc, or at least not much of one. Maybe if they introduce Volo they'll do something smaller with an event, but I don't think we're getting a new arc.
I really don’t want Pokémon Masters EX to stop ending. We might not get a new Arc but we could get new events.
The heck? We're literally on the verge of Paulo's arc. Where is all this "there won't be any more new arcs" doomposting coming from?

Yeah. Plus we might be getting an arc involving Tate and Liza!
Not sure what you mean by that. We got a seasonal event featuring them just now, but that's not the same as an entire arc.

Between Paulo's story interludes and the Neo Champions, it's becoming obvious that DeNA plans to reveal another year long story arc. This game isn't ending any time soon.

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean by that. We got a seasonal event featuring them just now, but that's not the same as an entire arc.
Oh, is that what that was? Now I feel silly.
Between Paulo's story interludes and the Neo Champions, it's becoming obvious that DeNA plans to reveal another year long story arc. This game isn't ending any time soon.
That’s good.

The heck? We're literally on the verge of Paulo's arc. Where is all this "there won't be any more new arcs" doomposting coming from?

From the dev letter for the recent update, I posted about the relevant information here:

Screenshot_20230628_145232_Pokmon_Masters_EX.jpg

Calling it, EoS in a year or less.

DeNA explicitly confirmed that the Galar Chapter is the last for the VA, and the next part of the Paulo Interlude is the last.

DeNA explicitly confirmed that the Galar Chapter is the last for the VA, and the next part of the Paulo Interlude is the last.
How is that “the last for the VA”? Does that mean they’re retiring? (Uh oh, stupid person alert. Got that from South Park and I’m also calling myself stupid)

How is that “the last for the VA”? Does that mean they’re retiring? (Uh oh, stupid person alert. Got that from South Park and I’m also calling myself stupid)

It means there's no further VA storylines after Galar. There is not going to be a Paldea VA arc, or a Hisui VA, or anything else. After Galar, VA is done. Finished. The end.

Now as far as we know, the VA ending only affects the VA, but I'm speculating that the end of VA is hinting towards the end of the game period. I don't think they'll want to introduce new regions without some kind of gameplay mode to provide story, so if they were planning a Paldea storyline with Paldea characters, they wouldn't be ending VA here. But I'm thinking since they are, Paldea characters simply aren't coming and the game might be winding down.

It means there's no further VA storylines after Galar. There is not going to be a Paldea VA arc, or a Hisui VA, or anything else. After Galar, VA is done. Finished. The end.

Now as far as we know, the VA ending only affects the VA, but I'm speculating that the end of VA is hinting towards the end of the game period. I don't think they'll want to introduce new regions without some kind of gameplay mode to provide story, so if they were planning a Paldea storyline with Paldea characters, they wouldn't be ending VA here. But I'm thinking since they are, Paldea characters simply aren't coming and the game might be winding down.
That’s sad.
Edit: I just realized what VA means. VA = villain arc, not voice actor/actresses

They introduced Gloria and other characters before the Villain Arc.

but I'm speculating that the end of VA is hinting towards the end of the game period. I don't think they'll want to introduce new regions without some kind of gameplay mode to provide story, so if they were planning a Paldea storyline with Paldea characters, they wouldn't be ending VA here. But I'm thinking since they are, Paldea characters simply aren't coming and the game might be winding down.
Wanna bet on that?

This game is absolutely not "winding down". lmao

Curious what they will do instead of the Villain Arcs. Although I must admit I have mixed feelings about them. Like the weird plot holes, what happened to N's Reshiram? Are they not going to tell us?

Not sure what will happen to Hisui either. They should probably add more characters eventually? A villain arc with the Paldea characters would probably be difficult since the closest thing we have to a villain is the professor who already passed away.

Back
Top Bottom