• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

im very happy abt dana shes actually who im most excited for even if it means i begrudgingly need to grind for bp stuff. now i wanna draw dana (maybe with another red wearing pokemon sibling i like so it remains on brand for me)

not too thrilled abt kantrio alts for another anni but eh its whatever it just means i get to save...i might pull for paulo and tina though since they may or may not be my pokemon masters favs

The ones marked with one asterisk are slated for an August 28 release, while the one with two asterisks is due to become available on September 1. The rest of the release dates are unknown as of now.
  • Player & Registeel*
  • Red (Champion) & Articuno
  • Leaf & Clefable**
  • Leaf (Champion) & Moltres
  • Blue (Champion) & Zapdos
  • Giovanni & Rhydon
  • Falkner & Pidgeot*
  • Proton & Golbat
  • Petrel & Weezing
  • Ariana & Arbok
  • Archer & Houndoom
  • Barry & Roserade*
  • Palmer & Regigigas (Dynamax)
  • Argenta & Skarmory (Dynamax)
  • Valerie & Mawile*
  • Dana & Regice*
  • Olivia & Carbink*
  • Tina & Flareon
  • Paulo & Lycanroc (Dusk Form, Dynamax)

I finally got May yesterday :bulbaLove: Evolved Mudkip to Marshtomp right away and it's gonna stay like that forever.

Does anyone else feel that the recent Misty & Psyduck pair is a missed opportunity to use anime Misty?

The Villain Arc feels like it's going very fast, I wonder if it's going to be replaced by something else.

Really want the new Champion Kantrio but I'm resisting for now. I've saved up around 20k gems but I want to get up to at least 35k before I feel confident in pulling them.

As for recent pairs, I got my hands on Nemona before her scout ended, and I instantly EX'd and maxed her out. She's surprisingly resourceful in Legendary Arenas.

Palmer and Argenta were added around Pokémon Platinum's 15th anniversary.
Does that mean there will be new Kalos sync pairs next month ? Or are they going to do something else ?
Update : oh Lenora is finally here

Last edited:
There’s going to be a new chapter. Though in my opinion, I think it’s fine to just end at the Villain Arc.

Out of curiosity, anyone actually beat the new super-hard Anabel battle? Or at least come close?

I'm anxious to hear stories of victory (or near victory) against her, since neither one is happening for me. ^_^;;

never finished the final chapter, but I did make this art of Paulo and Tina that I think you guys would like here

20230901_170827205_iOS.jpeg

It’s sort of the whole idea of Paulo and his obsession with getting stronger to protect everyone really ended up pushing everyone away (Tina)

The purple thingys are the stuff from unbound hoopa in its in game thing

Yea idk if this should be here

But masters is cool

I played masters quite a bit for a couple months early last year. Ended up falling off due to a lot of connection issues on my end. Would be interested in maybe playing again though.

liked the trainer aspect of it all, they don't usually get a lot of attention in other media so it's neat they got more focus here. Setting up a collection was pretty fun.

Maybe I'll download it again one day idk

I have to start playing again I keep falling off because of other irl stuff. I'm missing out on the goods TwT

i love masters but its getting to the point where i'm struggling with newer battles bc i only pull for galar stuff...i havent even dared to attempt the anabel battle yet

I think I burnt out by banging my head against event battles to get Gems, trying to get teams that met the region requirements to squeeze past battles they were not meant for. I don't pull on banners unless they have no cost, so I don't have any of the units that are even good at brute forcing in that manner. (Force of habit. It's really hard to get me to spend premium currency.)

I really should get the update and go again. I've been hearing that the story content is especially good and at the very least I can check the conclusion of the Villain Arc. I just shouldn't try to min max every single event.

AHHH!! firstly NATE ALT?? THEY FINALLY REMEMBERED HE EXISTS??? rosa looks so cute too i feel like nate kinda got screwed over w rosa getting a completely new alt and nate's basically being a redesign of the pokestar studios prince costume but im just glad he got anything at all...also THE VIOLA SYCAMORE CHRISTMAS ALTS??? ARE SO GOOD??? they gave sycamore a slightly different hairstyle as well which is super fun bc i cant name many male alts where they gave 'em different hairstyles as opposed to female alts

AHHH!! firstly NATE ALT?? THEY FINALLY REMEMBERED HE EXISTS??? rosa looks so cute too i feel like nate kinda got screwed over w rosa getting a completely new alt and nate's basically being a redesign of the pokestar studios prince costume but im just glad he got anything at all...also THE VIOLA SYCAMORE CHRISTMAS ALTS??? ARE SO GOOD??? they gave sycamore a slightly different hairstyle as well which is super fun bc i cant name many male alts where they gave 'em different hairstyles as opposed to female alts
Yay prince Nate is here!! Now all we need is princess Rosa and we’re all set!

Edit: Just saw it, now bow down to them!

i wonder why they're being so secretive abt neo champion rosa though LOL i was kinda sus and knew something was up and that there was no way we were getting just 1 neo champ when the trailer dropped...i guess i don't mind nate getting the spotlight that much bc masters has treated him badly;;

but it makes me sad bc i kinda wanna commission art of one of my ships in those outfits but i cant until they officially announce rosa...ack

Back
Top Bottom