• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Could it be one of the three rivals? Admittedly, I did not play XY so my knowledge is lacking
I don’t think Shauna, Tierno, or Trevor actually used any of the Kalos starters. I could be remembering wrong, though.
Edit: Whoops I am remembering wrong. Shauna used one. That still leaves one unclaimed, though, if both she and Serena get one

Maybe Shauna gets a Froakie? I don’t know if Green is going to appear.

But then how are they going to render SwSh characters in the animation style from Masters?
They'll probably either reanimate the models using Masters' animations or just recreate the SwSh models from scratch.

Maybe. They might go with the original SwSh model colors or the official art colors or they might slightly tweak the colors to make them more vibrant.

Well what was the deal with Hilda's laces and soles? I mean they are more reddish compared to her official art picture.

Last edited:
Well what was the deal with Hilda's laces and soles? I mean they are more reddish compared to her official art picture.
If I had to guess, the designers probably felt that the more vibrant colors looked better compared to the more washed-out colors of her official artwork.

If I had to guess, the designers probably felt that the more vibrant colors looked better compared to the more washed-out colors of her official artwork.
Washed out? Speaking of shoes, Viola's I recall are more a black or dark grey.

Washed out?
Less vibrant, like the faded color of clothing that was once bright and vivid, but is now duller due to having been in the wash so many times that the color has leeched out.
color-calibraion.png
36842.png

The Sygna Suit pairings actually do match up with my personal headcanons for the main games timeline.

Yes, I know Green is paired with Blastoise in the manga & Let's Go games, but Venusaur was the version mascot of Leaf Green, while the other two also match their trainers' color codes.

Besides, we all know Red eventually caught all three starters in the main games timeline, as well as Pikachu (which the player character already has).

The Sygna Suit pairings actually do match up with my personal headcanons for the main games timeline.

Yes, I know Green is paired with Blastoise in the manga & Let's Go games, but Venusaur was the version mascot of Leaf Green, while the other two also match their trainers' color codes.

Besides, we all know Red eventually caught all three starters in the main games timeline, as well as Pikachu (which the player character already has).

Maybe Synga Leaf will be Synga Green. There is no way to refer to her as Sygna Leaf. They have separate pages.

Last edited:
Everyone is summoned through Hoopa rings. They can literally summon 6 Reds all from a different timeline with the same name, Pokemon and history and wave it off with "Hoopa did it"

Everyone is summoned through Hoopa rings. They can literally summon 6 Reds all from a different timeline with the same name, Pokemon and history and wave it off with "Hoopa did it"

What do you mean?

Anyway, there has been a leak that the new chapters are coming.

Anyway, there has been a leak that the new chapters are coming.
I'm slightly peeved that we're also getting a steel-type training event, but no F2P story unit in the upcoming chapters that is steel-type...

I don't think there's a F2P unit at all this time :unsure:

I'm slightly peeved that we're also getting a steel-type training event, but no F2P story unit in the upcoming chapters that is steel-type...

I don't think there's a F2P unit at all this time :unsure:

F2P?

Back
Top Bottom