• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

I'm just hoping there'll be more characters soon. (Even SwSh ones.)

Well I have heard more leaks are having SwSh characters.

I'm guessing everyone from core generations I-VIII are going to appear. It would just make sense.

Sadly no! I just returned a bit under a month ago so I am missing quite a bit of pairs hahaha
Yeah, I feel ya. I’m still missing quite a lot, and I play nearly every day. I think they just have way too many 5 star pairs that are far too rare. Luckily I think they introduced a welcome back rally or something for players who haven’t used the game in a while.

Yeah, I feel ya. I’m still missing quite a lot, and I play nearly every day. I think they just have way too many 5 star pairs that are far too rare. Luckily I think they introduced a welcome back rally or something for players who haven’t used the game in a while.

They did! Got my gems off of it and did a bunch of pulls the day I got back and got a lot of 5* sync pairs! I hope I can get the event/legend ones I missed!

They did! Got my gems off of it and did a bunch of pulls the day I got back and got a lot of 5* sync pairs! I hope I can get the event/legend ones I missed!
Oh, nice! I think Ho-Oh and Rayquaza are going to get repeats at the very least. Solgaleo and Mewtwo have already been run twice, unfortunately, but it’s possible we could see them again.

If anyone gets Dawn, will she mention being Rowan’s assistant or Johanna’s daughter?

Really hoping that the 3-4 star pool is expanded. Maybe not with new pairs, but at least demotes of the lesser-desired 5-star pairs. I haven't played Fire Emblem Heroes in forever; but I think they've had some kind of system like that that I thought worked nicely :T

Pulling isn't interesting when I know I'll get Wulfric and Brawly for the 3755 th time each. Variety'd be nice.

Really hoping that the 3-4 star pool is expanded. Maybe not with new pairs, but at least demotes of the lesser-desired 5-star pairs. I haven't played Fire Emblem Heroes in forever; but I think they've had some kind of system like that that I thought worked nicely :T

Pulling isn't interesting when I know I'll get Wulfric and Brawly for the 3755 th time each. Variety'd be nice.

Yeah, I'd be happy with new three and four star Sync Pairs. At least I'd have a better chance of getting something new with each pull. If they only want to introduce five star Sync Pairs instead, then they really need to increase the odds. Even when they're a featured Sync Pair, I'm rarely lucky enough to get them, so it does make the Sync Pair scouting a lot more frustrating than it should be.

A Glorious Gambit might include Gloria.

Plus, I feel like I’m eventually going to run out of 3 star sync pairs to use those bronze tickets on. I guess we’ll just keep getting them in the form of egg Pokémon? But yeah I have the obligatory eye-roll every time I see a Candice or a Crasher Wake.

I will be patient this time but can someone explain why Flint and Shantual are in the wrong positions in co-op.

Plus, I feel like I’m eventually going to run out of 3 star sync pairs to use those bronze tickets on. I guess we’ll just keep getting them in the form of egg Pokémon?
At least we're able to exchange bronze tickets for silver ones in the shop now, so it's not as bad...

At least we're able to exchange bronze tickets for silver ones in the shop now, so it's not as bad...
Oh I actually didn’t know about this, but good! Honestly, though, I feel like if you pull a sync pair that you have upgraded fully to the next star, you should get the next level ticket. So for example if I’ve given Candice 20 Bronze tickets and upgraded her to 4-star rank, now whenever I pull her I should get a silver ticket.

Back
Top Bottom