• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Best sync pair trio for me to take on Wallace:
Erika
Rosa
Brendan

But the ranger's Alolan Graveler uses Explosion. Seriously, the Explosion makes all Pokémon faint. Does Explosion really do that?

Last edited:
I totally didn't think this was going to be too too difficult, so my team was:

Brendan — Sceptile
Standard Rosa — Serperior
Drake — Salamence

Brendan's trainer skill is pretty much the GOAT and swept through the Sealeo pretty easily, but I was severely caught off guard and Explosion made all my Pokémon faint (@PokéSean I thought you'd like to know) so I was super taken aback.

Second run and I just targeted the Gravelers first. Finished off Sealeo still with relative ease.

I totally didn't think this was going to be too too difficult, so my team was:

Brendan — Sceptile
Standard Rosa — Serperior
Drake — Salamence

Brendan's trainer skill is pretty much the GOAT and swept through the Sealeo pretty easily, but I was severely caught off guard and Explosion made all my Pokémon faint (@PokéSean I thought you'd like to know) so I was super taken aback.

Second run and I just targeted the Gravelers first. Finished off Sealeo still with relative ease.

Everyone on my trio is a 5 star but Erika and all of them are fully leveled up but Brendan, I just need 320 more Ultra Buff Blends and I can fully level cap him and level him up. I have Velimpume paralyze all Pokémon, turn off auto play, and aim for the Ranger’s Alolan Graveler first.

Dope! I am glad it worked out for you. Stun Spore and the fact none of Erika's Vileplume's moves can't miss is very cool and something that helps a lot for a support Pokémon.

Yeah I would level up Brendan asap. Arguably one of the best Strikers in the game, and with Dauntless, Sceptile is an absolute beast!

I just finished level capping all my 5* today too, my last (but not least) being Guzma.

Dope! I am glad it worked out for you. Stun Spore and the fact none of Erika's Vileplume's moves can't miss is very cool and something that helps a lot for a support Pokémon.

I haven’t beaten Wallace yet.

How many raffles are there in a box? Is Dawn really the canon DP protagonist. Why isn’t May here yet? What makes Brendan more the canon RSEORAS protagonist?

How many raffles are there in a box? Is Dawn really the canon DP protagonist. Why isn’t May here yet? What makes Brendan more the canon RSEORAS protagonist?

Same quantity as the Ho-oh event. I think so, since it's her/Lucas with Barry as the rival. We waiting on May I guess, I don't think Brendan being here before her necessarily dictates that

We waiting on May I guess, I don't think Brendan being here before her necessarily dictates that

Well she should be the one who aims to be a gym leader. And either protagonist is Canon from a different dimension. Is Hilda the Black protagonist if Hilbert is the White protagonist (seen capturing a Zekrom) in Generations?

@Parissong, do you agree?

Last edited:
Anyway, I’m sticking to battle Isabella and Peyton.

Update: @Parissong, I'm battling Clair to get tons of Ultra Buff Blends.

Update 2.0: I just have 20 more Ultra Buff Blends to fully unlock Brendan's level cap. Bad news, I have an app limit and I used it. It stinks.

Update 3.0: I got all prize boxes. However, once I got grand prize 10. I move onto the next pool and it made me get started all over again. Maybe that’s how it’s programmed.

Last edited:
@Parissong, did you read this?:
Update 3.0: I got all prize boxes. However, once I got grand prize 10. I move onto the next pool and it made me get started all over again. Maybe that’s how it’s programmed.

Also I didn’t get the grand prize yesterday (because it would've been consecutive) but I got it today.

Last edited:
Anyway, about Chase, Elaine, and Trace? What will there sync Pokémon be?

Last edited:
@Parissong, did you read this?:

Also I didn’t get the grand prize yesterday (because it would've been consecutive) but I got it today.

You mean from the 10th pool right? That's how it is suppose to work — you can pull from the 10th pool infinitely.

Anyway, about Chase, Elaine, and Trace? What will there sync Pokémon be?

I did not play LGPE so I am not very knowledgeable on this matter. Desolée!

Anyway, can we talk about the CO-OP glitch?

If not, I will wait.

But I'm hoping the new chapters will include SwSh characters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom