• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

If Pokemon Masters ever does release a Summer Misty Sync Pair, they already have a pretty good reference for her outfit from the Pokemon SM anime (Episode 102).

JGrkBEV.jpg

In fact, I would love it if they do that. I'm not a fan of the rounder/simpler aesthetic they gave to Misty in the SM anime (a bit too bubbly for my taste), so having her SM vacation look in the style of Pokemon Masters would be awesome.

That was exactly what I was thinking. And now that we have Jessie & James as sync pairs, I think it's definitely on the board as a possibility.

I feel as if they might make the 2nd pair another champion. I do not have the graphs on me right now, but their revenue tends to rally on banners with champions (eg. Cynthia, Lance, etc.)

Maybe Synga Iris is B2W2 champion Iris. Will Bianca appear in her B1W1 design?

Maybe Synga Iris is B2W2 champion Iris. Will Bianca appear in her B1W1 design?

They usually take the character designs from their most recent appearance, so I am inclined to believe Bianca will appear in her B2W2 form. You may point out that Iris did not appear in her B2W2 design in the game, but that is because Iris is presented as a gym leader in Masters and not a champion. The same applies to Wallace.

They usually take the character designs from their most recent appearance, so I am inclined to believe Bianca will appear in her B2W2 form. You may point out that Iris did not appear in her B2W2 design in the game, but that is because Iris is presented as a gym leader in Masters and not a champion. The same applies to Wallace.
There's also the fact that Misty has her Gen I appearance, while Brock has his HGSS design. They are kind of inconsistent about this.

Well, it looks like all the people who were saying Swimsuit Cynthia was probably a massive red herring to throw everybody off track...

They were spot on.

I'm not that bothered by the stamina update, honestly. I don't mind it.

If it helps the game be less grindy, I can see it as being a very good thing.

I only tried out a bit of the Stamina System last night and it seemed pretty good. I like that there are areas to get more Sync Grid Orbs and most areas didn't take a lot of Stamina either. I don't know how much it will impact the events, but making the game less of a huge grid is nice and they do give you a major Stamina boost just for logging into the game.

I haven't done the Egg event yet, but I never got access to a Tauros egg. I think it's supposed to be random, but I'm not sure if I missed my chance to get one after choosing a potential partner a few weeks ago.

With events, the only thing seems to be that you need to log in regularly in order to have the stamina to do them. The summer event currently ongoing is the one with the grid and the maps we need to traverse, much like SS Elesa's. The main story maps are cheap, and all subsequent ones with prizes and sync orbs require more tokens to pass through.

We get 200 stamina as a gift each day for logging in, so we should have enough stamina to complete the event.

As someone who pops into the game for 15 minutes a day anyway, I really don't mind it. We can't just clear events day 1 anymore though.

The system is clearly designed to get people playing daily as opposed to in quick, grindy bursts.

So far, I'm liking the updated system, especially with the Skip Tickets. Since they've been handing out Stamina and Skip Tickets, I was able to farm for level up manuals without grinding, so that alone is wonderful. I also didn't realize that they had altered the level up mechanics since now you don't have to unlock levels until your Sync Pair gets to level one hundred, so that is pretty neat. I'd be kind of sad if this means that there won't be a more training events for specific types. Those have been my favorite events thus far, but they also involve a lot of grinding and at least it's easier to get level up manuals than it was before.

So far, I'm liking the updated system, especially with the Skip Tickets. Since they've been handing out Stamina and Skip Tickets, I was able to farm for level up manuals without grinding, so that alone is wonderful. I also didn't realize that they had altered the level up mechanics since now you don't have to unlock levels until your Sync Pair gets to level one hundred, so that is pretty neat. I'd be kind of sad if this means that there won't be a more training events for specific types. Those have been my favorite events thus far, but they also involve a lot of grinding and at least it's easier to get level up manuals than it was before.

I suppose so that skip tickets are beneficial, but do you not think it is still rather limited anyways by stamina amounts? Once the 200 daily from the special login bonus ends, it might get quite difficult

I suppose so that skip tickets are beneficial, but do you not think it is still rather limited anyways by stamina amounts? Once the 200 daily from the special login bonus ends, it might get quite difficult

I think that you get two hundred stamina points just for logging into the game. That still might make it more difficult once the special login bonus ends, but I assume that they'll still make it relatively easy to collect stamina and level up. It's still much easier and faster to get through the daily missions. I can also get nine hundred Sync Orbs just from using ten skip tickets, so that's amazing. It might backfire on me later on when these items are harder to get, but since I'm trying to use the stamina points and tickets as sparingly as possible, it should hopefully be fine.

Yeah, the log into the game daily mission gives you 200 extra stamina on top of the 200 from the (temporary) login bonus. We’re getting a lot and I’m happy with the new training courses since I can just blast through them with the many skip tickets we get, but not sure how I’ll feel once the 200 stamina login bonus ends at the end of the month =( probably going to miss the old system haha

anyone managed to summon the new Steven or Lyra yet? I got none of them ;_: but did get Wallace at least!

Back
Top Bottom