• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Yeah, I believe it comes in increments every week.

Does anyone else find it kind of amusing they're using USUM/anime Lusamine? Not that I'm complaining, I'm actually used to people salty about her nicer selves in USUM/the anime.

It was just confirmed a few hours ago that the Full-Force Battles will open on 9/16 at 11 pm, PDT.

Does anyone else find it kind of amusing they're using USUM/anime Lusamine? Not that I'm complaining, I'm actually used to people salty about her nicer selves in USUM/the anime.

Outta curiosity, how do you know that this is USUM's Lusamine? Is it mentioned in passing in her sync story?

Outta curiosity, how do you know that this is USUM's Lusamine? Is it mentioned in passing in her sync story?

Oh, no, I don't think it's them exactly, given that all the Masters characters come from broad strokes, but she seems to be more influenced by the USUM version.

I believe most if not all of the designs and personalities of the characters are taken from their most recent iteration, so if we go by the same logic, it would be appropriate to deduce this is USUM Lusamine

That means another update, right? Dammit...

Speaking of update, my tablet has a slower one compared to my phone.

Anyway, I assume that I’m hoping that the next champion stadium will feature Will, Koga, Bruno, Karen, and Lance. Followed by Sidney, Phoebe, Glacia, Drake, and Steven then Aaron, Bertha, Flint, Lucian, and Cynthia then Shantual, Grimsley, Caitlin, Marshal, and Alder next with Malva, Siebold, Wikstorm, Dransa, and Diantha. Either Hala or Moylane, followed by Olivia, Arecola, and Kahili with Elio or Selene (not put Kakui or Hau). Unsure about Galar.

Dawn, despite having a stronger starter compared to Barry, mentions Twinleaf Town.

Dawn when chatting at the Pokémon Center said:
I can't wait to share these experiences with everyone back in Twinleaf Town!

I don’t have her yet but I got this from her quotes page. I dunno if Serena mentioned that her mother is Grace. I know that of one of the XY player characters is picked, one wouldn’t be wearing a hat but both are wearing hats. It’s hard to explain if May will be her rival canon or actually a canon player from an alternative Hoenn universe. Same with Lucas of being Rowan’s assistant. I assume he might have a Diagla to prove he’s a Diamond protag. Unsure if Nate will have Black Kyurem or White Kyurem. Mars will have Purugly and Jupiter, Skunktank. Corless will be synced with Magnezone.

I don’t have her yet but I got this from her quotes page. I dunno if Serena mentioned that her mother is Grace. I know that of one of the XY player characters is picked, one wouldn’t be wearing a hat but both are wearing hats. It’s hard to explain if May will be her rival canon or actually a canon player from an alternative Hoenn universe. Same with Lucas of being Rowan’s assistant. I assume he might have a Diagla to prove he’s a Diamond protag. Unsure if Nate will have Black Kyurem or White Kyurem. Mars will have Purugly and Jupiter, Skunktank. Corless will be synced with Magnezone.

I did not get to their event, but I'm told it's strongly implied Cynthia came from a Platinum timeline, since she saw Cyrus get dragged off - and the Cyrus you fight is from one of the regular timelines, since he says that never happened.

You also have the fact James mentions Jessebelle...

At the end of the day it's "Don't think too much about it." since it's the Poke multiverse.

Masters is what happens if all the different timelines converge, I guess

:wynaut:

Once they add all the gym leaders and Elite Fours from all of the games, I want to see some kind of expanded Champion's stadium where you have to fight the entirety of the leagues from each game. It's doable with the Kanto League already, since they're all in-game now.

Once they add all the gym leaders and Elite Fours from all of the games, I want to see some kind of expanded Champion's stadium where you have to fight the entirety of the leagues from each game. It's doable with the Kanto League already, since they're all in-game now.
Johto could also be doable since they are only missing Karen. Unova, too, since they have everyone minus Alder, although they could use Iris instead.

Back
Top Bottom